Support our troops care packages 09 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Stealth Automotive Stealth Automotive

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Support our troops care packages 09

Well its that time of year again... Its time for our annual Support our Troops care packages drive... we have a lot of new members so not all of them know what we have done in the previous year. This will be the 3rd time we have done this and every time its a great sucess... i spoke with the admins again this year and let them know i wanted to do it again.. Last year we were able to send out over 115 packages to our troops.. i think this year we can easily double it.

“With the holiday season coming, we all need to remember what our brothers and sisters in arms are giving up in support of our freedom. Raul with Stealth --- STEALTH AUTOMOTIVE --- asked if the ORG wanted to ban together to send gift baskets to those in harms way. I spoke with him last night and assured him that we're on board 150%.
Like the org or not, there is one thing that can't be discounted and that is the love, admiration, and respect of our men and women in uniform and what they and those before them have sacrificed for each and every one of us. With that being said, we are encouraging individuals to use this thread to establish items to be sent. PLEASE send address's of soldiers you know in the theater who you would like a gift basket to be sent to.
Please only send Raul addresses of soldiers we want to send baskets to. All discussion of the baskets, please keep in this thread so we don't fill up Raul's inbox. :LOL:

AND this is a reflection of our support for our brothers and sisters in arms for all countries. The ORG cherishes the fact that we are a global site, just as we cherish the fact that our brothers and sisters from other countries have sacrificed as much as we have.
If you know an individual who is stationed in Iraq or Afghanistan, please get their address and PM it to Raul.

• If you are interested in sending out a gift basket please PM your full complete address only and how many names you will like. I will then mail you out a name and address once i have them all. While you are waiting for my letter to come in you can start making the basket because In order for the basket to arrive on time it needs to be out in the next 2 weeks.
  • We ask everyone that is going to send out a basket to follow the rules. you can find them here: What NOT To Send a Soldier in Iraq
  • As far as suggestions go for what to include you can either read the last thread Support Our Troops
  • I will also leave this thread open for suggestions on what to put in the baskets... please don't fill up this thread with anything other than suggestions or Bumps

Here is the flyer we normally use in the care packages...

if you have any questions please post on here...

If your ready to Donate here is a link: Care Package Donation

Thank you for anyone that is going to participate.

Here is a pic of what i usually send

-Raul

Last edited by Raul@Stealth Automotive; 10-07-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oh heck yeah!!!! Way to go, Raul! I'm in again this year! Oh and I thought the list from last year had great suggestions. We usually go with toiletries, writing stuff and personal hygiene products. Oh and of course, snacks!!!

PS. This year I have a friend of my daughter who is deployed to Afghanistan. I'll shoot you his name and address later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Eye View Post
Oh heck yeah!!!! Way to go, Raul! I'm in again this year! Oh and I thought the list from last year had great suggestions. We usually go with toiletries, writing stuff and personal hygiene products. Oh and of course, snacks!!!

PS. This year I have a friend of my daughter who is deployed to Afghanistan. I'll shoot you his name and address later tonight or tomorrow.
thanks bud... im hoping to reach a lot more people this year.... can you make this thread a sticky?

-Raul
Old 10-07-2009, 04:27 PM

bumping this up
Old 10-08-2009, 06:49 AM

morning bump
Old 10-08-2009, 03:47 PM

evening bump
Old 10-09-2009, 02:28 PM

bump bump....
Old 10-11-2009, 04:09 PM

bumping this up
Old 10-12-2009, 10:39 AM

cant believe this thread has only seen 72 visits... maybe we should move it to a couple of diff threads to get more exposure? i only have about 10 names right now

-Raul
Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
back in the saddle

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Raul I'll copy it to the off topic forum for sure, maybe others as well. Also you can put me on the list to send a package. Just drop a name and address in my PM box and let me know when it has to be mailed by...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.