LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Serving Our Country!

Location: Little Rock Air Force Base,Arkansas and North Augusta,South Carolina
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2008 College Football

So im a HUGE football fan, and an EVEN bigger College football fan,and theres only 56 days left until My University of Georgia Bulldogs play there first game against Georgia Southern, might I say on our way to the National Championship.
So I wanted to start a daily (or try to be a daily) countdown until the season starts, to debate and root for out teams, and I wanna use this thread throughout the season and after so everyone can congratulate lol My UGA Dawgs on winning. ...LETS START THE SEASON WITH A BANG!! GO DAWGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1999 F-250 Supercab 6spd 2WD
Custom tunes by Tony Wildman,
AFE stage 2 Intake, ZooDad Mod, 2 Guages, Grand Rock 5" Aussie Stacks, Train Horn Qssb Quick Spool WOP, ITP regulated Return, Boost Regulator, Pioneer avic d3 Coming Soon: Injectors,short throw shifter, southbend clutch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:22 PM
AJF
Compression Ignition Addict

Sounds good, can't wait to see how my Jayhawkers do this season

Come on best year ever x 2 lol

AJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 F-250 Lariet
Ext. Short Bed 4x4

DP Tuner, JWVB, Cowl Induction Hood, 6637 Intake,
4'' MBRP Exhaust, WW, Dfuser Fooler, Mac Inc. HPO-X, CCV mod, no EBPV, DI up pipes, Bilstein schocks, Ranchhand Bumper
post #3 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Emergency Services

common!!! SC (so.cal,) all the way cant wait ive been countin it down. might have tickets to the ohio st game

[CENTER]
Joe Eastwood EMT-B,1999 CC SB PSD F-350,7.3L,240,000mi, too poor for all the mods, but i manage
If your passing through my neck of the woods let me know

post #4 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Serving Our Country!

Im glad you clarified SC because last year SC (South Carolina) ruined our season....

AFE stage 2 Intake, ZooDad Mod, 2 Guages, Grand Rock 5" Aussie Stacks, Train Horn Qssb Quick Spool WOP, ITP regulated Return, Boost Regulator, Pioneer avic d3 Coming Soon: Injectors,short throw shifter, southbend clutch
post #5 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Emergency Services

yea i think i made that mistake with you earlier this year! i dont mind whos playin but as long as it is college football i will watch it!! cant stand the NFL tho

[CENTER]
Joe Eastwood EMT-B,1999 CC SB PSD F-350,7.3L,240,000mi, too poor for all the mods, but i manage
If your passing through my neck of the woods let me know

post #6 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Serving Our Country!

I like the NFL because of fanasty football..I won 450$ last year....but College takes the cake.

Last edited by smitty16s; 07-15-2008 at 12:37 PM.
post #7 of 908 Old 07-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Stupidity pisses me off

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
If you look back at the end of the bowl season I said UGA is going to be tough as nails this season. National Champs? Maybe. They are going to have to go through some tough teams. Nothing like some good smash mouth SEC FOOTBALL!!!

Notre Dame is my team of choice. Let's hope for a good rebuilding year and at least a .500 finish!

2006 F350 CREW CAB LONG BED KING RANCH

99.5 F350 Super Cab Long Bed, Dually.
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKSTAX View Post

You are not right man, but i still think your funny as hell!
post #8 of 908 Old 07-06-2008, 04:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Tailgatin' Time! Geaux TIGERS!!! SEC Football ROCKS! Just had to get that out of my system real quick. Alright guys, yall have fun. I'm going to bed. Just got in from working another night shift.

2003 7.3 F250 CC Lariat 4X4

Ranch Hand style rear bumper - painted to match
305/70/16 Cooper STT's
smoked cab lights
clear amber/red LED running lights
DIY Air Intake
4" FBD TB straight-piped w/ 6" SS tip
Converted 05 chrome grill
post #9 of 908 Old 07-06-2008, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
Serving Our Country!

55 days.....

post #10 of 908 Old 07-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ol Big View Post
Tailgatin' Time! Geaux TIGERS!!! SEC Football ROCKS! Just had to get that out of my system real quick. Alright guys, yall have fun. I'm going to bed. Just got in from working another night shift.
Yeah...GO TIGERS! But the CLEMSON ones!

2001 F250 Lariat Crewcab, Automatic, 4X4

(Late '99 Regular Cab Work Truck)

6.5" Pro Comp Lift ~ Traction Bars ~ Son-Built Sliders ~ 16" Pro Comp Xtreme Wheels with 35" BFG TA KM2s
4" Banks Exh.-Power Elbow ~ Wicked Wheel ~ DIY AMSOIL EaAU4090 Intake ~ PHP 6 Pos Chip ~ LowDown LED Upgrade
Stage 1 Injectors ~ HankDaddy
Mod. ~ BUILT TRANNY! 352 HP Shootin' for 375!

CAROLINA POWERSTROKE ASSOCIATION
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode