Anyone Work Out? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Galaxie
Anyone Work Out?

I know the most of us Superduty owners work hard and get our exersise at work! However, I have recently put down the beer bottles and pizza and got back in the gym.

Do you workout? Take any supliments?

What works for you what doesent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gonna start next week after my weights get here this week. Got some powerblock sport 9.0 II adjustable dumbbells to work out at home. Always too tired to drive to the gym, this way I figure I have no excuse. Probably will be taking some Cellucor C4 pre-workout and XPI Myotein post protein.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:56 PM
<b>Premium Member</b>

Working my way through a 2 week program right now with a personal trainer. An hour of cardio and 200 crunches in the AM and then another 30mins of cardio in the PM with Arm building exercises and leg building exercises. Its pretty grueling but have dropped 15 pounds in 7 days. The guy also keeps me on a pretty lean diet of just protein for the first wek, and simle carbs in small amounts just now getting added. Ate a lot of salads the first week. but the dinners were great. Also taking some supplements, DPX CUTS, its an advanced dieuretic basically cleansed my body and pretty rough for the first couple days. But as a bonus it helps with muscle definition. So hopefully by next sunday I'll be down a total of 30-35lbs. Then just keep on dieting after.

james.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Turbos = Witchcraft

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have been doing, or try to if I can find time lol, a workout that is called the 300 workout. It is basically circuit work out where you do 10 different exercises in single sets of 30 reps with about 30-45 seconds rest between sets. They are usually things you can do without weights like pushups, jumpsquats, curls, bench press, and variations of each.

It is really easy because you can do different variations of just a few different excercises that will work slighlty different muscles. And, it only takes about a half an hour and I am beat afterwards. I am no personal trainer, so I don't know much about this stuff, but I feel good about doing something each day to offset all the beer I drink
Old 01-12-2012, 08:25 PM

i have heard of the 300 workout before and everyone tells me that it will kick your a**, I guess i need to try it.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Turbos = Witchcraft

That it does lol. I think there are several workouts that use the name 300 workout, thanks to that one movie. Its quick and you get some results so I like it
Old 01-12-2012, 09:05 PM

i dont take anything but my brother took "NO explode" that stuff was crazy it got him big quick . its suppose to be like legal steriods.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Turbos = Witchcraft

Ya, my roommate in college used it and he got big real fast. I am not trying to get big, just stay in shape so my clothes all still fit lol (and the ladies don't mind it ).
Old 01-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I drink Syntha-6 from BSN labs and its a lean protein with whey, soy, and egg isolates so its a complex formula... I feel its the best, even though its a bit pricy its worth it
Old 01-12-2012, 09:56 PM
back to business

There was a "gym rat" thread back a few years ago, but seems like that has fallen off the grid.

I am required to work out 2 hours a day at work (0700-0900, every workday), so it's pretty easy to fit it into my schedule, haha.

As for supplements, I've taken a few, but am currently off them all. Just trying to get my diet back on track and cut some weight again. It's a never ending cylce.... gain 20, lose 15, start over . I'd maintain 250, if I could run worth a chit at that weight, but passing an 11min 1.5 mile run and 48sec 300m sprint is rough when I'm all bulked up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.