Software Update 7.10 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Spartan Diesel Technologies Spartan Diesel Technologies

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow Software Update 7.10

Good evening everyone!

Available tomorrow will be the first stage of our On-Screen Tuning update (version 7.10) for the 6.4L Phalanx and Phalanx II (nDash). This new option will be basic in its first stage, but will become more advanced over time. 6.7L devices will be supported in the future as well.

Below I have several links for everyone interested in this update to read through (and watch). The first file is our 'Press Release' and it details everything you need to know about this update as well as the process going forward. The second file is our disclaimer. The press release will cover the disclaimer and what we need from you. The final file is the OST Manual. It will be your guide for using the new update once you have it installed on your device. We also have an instructional video of how to use the new update once it is ready to go on your tuning device.

Press Release (please read carefully): http://www.spartandieseltech.com/ostpressrelease.pdf

Disclaimer: http://www.spartandieseltech.com/spartandisclaimer.pdf

On-Screen Tuning Manual: http://www.spartandieseltech.com/OnS...Manual1.21.pdf

Instructional Video: PhalanxUpdate 710 - YouTube

Keep in mind, if your tuner is NOT registered on our website, you will need to send the information noted in the press release to sales@spartandieseltech.com so you can be registered. If your tuner is NOT registered (along with the other information we need on your Spartan profile), the update process will be delayed until this is completed. One important part of this is your truck's strategy code. If your truck is already tuned, you will need to send your original stock file into Mick (tech@spartandieseltech.com) so he can plug the strategy code in for you.

Because we expect a high volume of emails for this update, we ask that you be patient with us. Emails will be responded to in the order they are received. The process will also go much more smoothly if we get all of the information we need from you (noted in the OST Press Release) in your original email. It will benefit everyone (and we will greatly appreciate it) if you to double check before clicking send.

If you have any questions regarding the update process or any questions regarding the On-Screen Tuning, please let us know.

Office Hours:

Monday-Thursday: 10:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. EST
Friday: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Contacts:

tech@spartandieseltech.com
sales@spartandieseltech.com
jeff@spartandieseltech.com (or PM 08stroker250)

Thanks!

Spartan Team
42Superman and jpfanner like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Saturday bump!
Old 03-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

so this will turn erg off on all tunes?
Old 03-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocweiller View Post
so this will turn erg off on all tunes?
All DPF delete tunes.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
All DPF delete tunes.
Nice...registered, updated and file sent. Now just have to wait my turn. Thanks
Old 03-26-2014, 08:26 PM

Got the update today installed on card etc. Have a question about the tire adjustment. So since my dpf is gone the gps method is not to be used? Did the tire revs per mile deal and stock is 275/70r18 and I'm running 33x12.50 now. When I convert 275/70 to inches it says it's 33.2 roughly. And new tire revs is 611-612 and factory is 608-609. Giving me a 1. Something. With that being said I would then make it a negative 1?
Old 03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

We are getting a lot of requests for this update with partial information. We need everything that is listed in the original post of this thread (and the OST Press Release, which is linked in the OP) so we can get you updated. If you do NOT have your tuner registered on our website and have your profile filled out, you must get with sales@spartandieseltech.com to get setup with an account. If you have an account but the information is not complete, it needs to be completed. You'll notice that 'Vehicle Strategy' is needed to complete your profile. Unless your original stock file is loaded in the truck, your vehicle strategy will say something like 'SPARTANENG1-SPARTANTRANS2'. This is not the correct vehicle strategy. If you are not comfortable with returning your truck to stock, you can email tech@spartandieseltech.com with your stock file. Mick can fill that information in for you.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Serving Our Country!

So sent in my info and started putting the files on my sd card and the instructions talked about installing the licensing files on the sd card that are attached to the email. but there arent any licensing files attached to the email. does that step only apply if its the first time tuning the truck? or do i need more files
Old 04-13-2014, 10:33 PM

I made a separate sd card. Formatted in the dashdaq unit. Should only be 4 files on card. Stock, transfer, tuning and the phalanx update 701. The first 2 are on existing card, which I just dragged to desktop and then over to new sd card. The other 2 obviously come from update. Unzip etc and put on card and I was good to go.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

My DashDaq will not allow me to update it. Every time I plug it into my laptop it gives me a Code 37 driver not installed code. The DashDaq screen just shows (no response from pc yet…. Are the drivers installed?) I have tried to update the drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled them a couple times. Still the same thing each time.

Any suggestions would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.