Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Dec 2008
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
**6.7L Phalanx V2.00 Update**
**Spartan Diesel Technologies 6.7L Phalanx Tuning Update**
6.7L v2.00 Update will be available by tomorrow afternoon for download on the Spartan website, in the normal updates area.
This update contains the following:
1) 200HP "WarHammer" tune is added to all level 1 licenses, free of charge. It is now included standard for all tuners.
2) 120HP DPF-OFF, 165HP DPF-Off, and 200HP "WarHammer" DPF-OFF have shifting revisions for the harsh 1-2 shift at light throttle.
3) 125HP DPF-ON tuning for pickup trucks (non cab & chassis trucks) has been added in conjunction with the previous 50HP DPF-ON tune.
4) 25HP and 90HP DPF-ON tuning has been added for cab & chassis trucks. This is for DPF-ON use only. Standard DPF-OFF tunes can still be used on these trucks.
5) EGT monitoring is now available (when equipped with EGR Blocker/EGT Kit; I will post another thread explaining this)
**IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ**
This update requires the following:
1) PhalanxUpdate67_200.exe tuning files update (downloaded from our site)
2) Update to DashDAQ firmware version -2136
3) New tuning index file (indexfile.idx on your SD card) from Spartan Tech Support.
4) Index files will need to be obtained by emailing tech support with your name, tuner serial number, and the dealer your tuner was purchased from. A copy of the signed disclaimer will also be needed (if it isn't already on file with us).
**Update is free of charge, so just email us and we will get the needed files back to you ASAP.**
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat CC/SB
Mods - Spartan tuned via laptop, 4" AFE stainless exhaust system, 2.5" PMF BMC leveling spacers, 3" PMF lift blocks, Fox Racing 2.0 shocks, Recon smoked mirror & cab lights