I have been getting quite a few emails and PM's regarding the latest set of tuning files. In order to get these tuning files, you MUST update to the new V2 software for the DashDAQ that E-Motion just recently released. It actually says this right on the site.....
If you have not requested to convert your tunes over to the new V2 software then please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need the following info:
2. DashDAQ serial #
3. Vin #, strategy code, and orginal stock file
4. Highest hp tune that you have available (If you purchased your tunes from
anyone toher than Spartan please let us know. We have to verify all the
info before we can send out the licnese and we do not have access to your
info if you purchased it from one of our dealers).
5. If you DashDAQ is a multi_licensed unit(tuning more than one truck) please
be sure to let us know. We will have to remake the tunes for all trucks
that are tuned, so please include your vin @ for all vehicles.
6. If you have custom tunes, the 350 tune, egr delete tunes, etc., please send the tune(s) with the email.
7. If you purchased your tuner from anyone other than Spartan then you will
need to download the Off-Road Tuning Disclaimer from our home page. Fill
it out and fax to us at 828-692-9968.