Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

DITD 2008 official thread

22K views 506 replies 29 participants last post by  Chewbacca 
#1 ·

I remember about 15 months ago.....an arizona meet and greet from powerstroke.org turned into a huge multi-brand drag racing event from arizona and that all happened in the matter of less than a week.............with the help of a couple members here and some advice from an NHRDA race director

Then NHRDA noticed the sucess and now we have this years 2008 Diesels in the Desert which is a NHRDA national event!!!!

Lets get this hyped up!!! It started on the ORG....and it should have great ORG representation just like it did last year!!!! There will be 4 classes this year......2 brackets and 2 fast classes! Lets get ORG representation from all over!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
me and tonya will be their for sure and our new edition

#5 ·
Aw, hell yeah!!! I can hardly wait for DITD!!!! Josh, I can't wait to meet you and Shannon. Willy, I can't wait to see you and Tonya again! Marc, you and Julie are always welcome at my place!!!! :thumb:

Wow, I guess I'm a little excited, huh? :doh:

#7 ·
Aw, hell yeah!!! I can hardly wait for DITD!!!! Josh, I can't wait to meet you and Shannon.
I can't wait to meet you either Shawn! Now I just need the Navy to get off there azz and make a decision. :doh:

#10 ·
ahh....them texas guys are just being "clicky" and going to that dallas/fort worth thing:hehe::hehe::hehe::dunno::doh::nod::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::wink[3]::wink[3]:

#12 ·
Stump and I closed out DITD at the hotel last year by the pool.
It was a good time, It will be better this year cuz last years event wasn't only Diesel.
It got mixed in with ricers and muscle cars and whoever else wanted to show up
Not this year though

I got to run my truck against the big azz chevy that was in the transformers movie.

#16 ·
I remember seeing pictures of somebodys truck that Stump customized the paint job on with stale beer and egg mcmuffins.:hehe:

#18 ·
Dave, you gonna make the drive out? :dunno:

#19 ·
I gotta ask my boss, Luca Brazzi.:punish2::nunu::nunu::nunu:

#21 ·
Seeing the SSS pics makes me want DITD to be here tomorrow!!!

#26 ·
Im passin again. :sad: Im broked for quite a while. :(

#27 ·
I'm so freakin' excited about this... Let's gooooo!!!! :D

#30 ·
Its gonna be fun guys!!! We have what looks to be a great turnout (i hope we can get more PSD's than cummins and Dmaxes like last year..but i doubt thats gonna happen)

If someone wants to take on the ORG stuff as far as getting everyone together (phone numbers..etc) feel free. I doubt we are gonna see the turnout we had last year. The texas guys have a meet and greet that weekend and fuel prices are gonna hurt us for the "average joe"...... Plus some rockstars might be scared ;)

Lets get this thing pumped up for the area and have fun!! Our plans are to stay with Shawn (evil eye) friday night and stay at the hotel satereday night!! NHRDA being involed will do nothing but help us and it should be one heck of a fun event!!!!

#31 ·
Its gonna be fun guys!!! We have what looks to be a great turnout (i hope we can get more PSD's than cummins and Dmaxes like last year..but i doubt thats gonna happen)

If someone wants to take on the ORG stuff as far as getting everyone together (phone numbers..etc) feel free. I doubt we are gonna see the turnout we had last year. The texas guys have a meet and greet that weekend and fuel prices are gonna hurt us for the "average joe"...... Plus some rockstarts might be scared ;)

Lets get this thing pumped up for the area and have fun!! Our plans are to stay with Shawn (evil eye) friday night and stay at the hotel satereday night!! NHRDA being involed will do nothing but help us and it should be one heck of a fun event!!!!

I don't know Marc we might be able to muster up some PSD's.

#32 ·
Yea....we will see some PSD's......but last year 60% of the trucks were PSD's....I doubt it will be that high this year ;) especially since most of the ORD people that came from more than 6 hours away (and there were a lot) are not coming

#33 ·
Im gonna be there with my PSD! ill do my best to get my buddy with his 6.0 to come out.

I cant wait! ive had it marked on the calender for like 2 months now!! sooooo excited!

#35 ·
You can take mine down Marc an pretend its yours. :D :poke

#43 ·
well maybe if youd make a 500 mile detour. :poke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.