Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

az get toghether

13K views 262 replies 23 participants last post by  willypscustoms 
#1 ·
i saw a few guys wanting to get together in cali but its too far i thought we should do an az get together. their are quite a lot of us here in az. any wan want to do this let me know we could do a cook out or something. any ideas on dates or what you want to to. im all ears.

#2 ·
depending on the date...i may even make a trip to AZ......

Lets get this bad boy going!! figure out the specifics and ill do my best to make it...the closer to cali in arizona the better for me..but ill do my best!!

#3 ·
it should be in phoenix because thats pretty central so wheres a good location to do it and date

#4 ·
hell im down

#6 ·
if i go up to pheonix i would prolly stay over night we hotels are cheaper their then they are in cali

#8 ·
i dont know of a good meeting place in phoenix ill need the phoenix members input on this as for weekend maybee end of july beginning of august.

#9 ·
You know I'm in. Take a look at the temps today, not too mention Monsoon is coming in about 2 week. So I think after summer would be the best time, plus the weather will be nice for some of the Cali folks to

I also know a few of the AZ member are overseas currently and have expressed that they would also like to have a meet.

That park on 63rd between olive and peoria would be awesome and has good parking with BBQ grills and what not.

Hellya lets do it:woot

#10 ·
sweet yah its raining here in tucson its the first monsoon sweet so like September when will the guys be back from over seas.

#12 ·
yah lol its hot their last time i was their its was 130. we need more az guys to chim in i know their out their. there is at least five guys i know in phoenix and a couple in tucson . oct would be good too.

#14 ·
shoot ill never turn down a free place, we i got to go their is a big thunder storm /monsoon need to shut down comp talk to yall tomorrow or tonight after storm.

#15 ·
DONT base your plans on me...but late october/early november wont work for me...

september...or mid to late november would be my vote..but im biased and basing that off of my montana hunting trip...LOL

#35 ·
we should do it towards end of sept ill get a ho tel so the cali members have a place to stay. i dont mean to throw you under the bus but maybee we should have the meet and greet at you place. just a idea

#41 ·
I would love that more than anything, but the HOA already hates me. I got a 400.00 fines last month for parking from my last party:nono:

How about Lake Pleasant, by the marina. There plenty of parking for the rigs. I can bring my boat and everybody can have a chance to go checkout the lake, we can cook or even get eats and drinks at the marina? about 30min from my casa

there are also 2 brand new hotels about 3 miles from my place. Straight off of I-10 and litchfield

#36 ·
hot as ish thats what that weather is like

#40 ·
THAT would be a blast if we could get a spot on the shore all the guys that come could sit at.....cause if we have less than three other members (julie...me...raul...dieselman...and willy for sure)...that would be weak!!

it doesnt matter what we do....and to be honest...from my "meet and greet" experiences...the event was funner during the "BS and drink beer" times than it was during the "do something" times....and the other problem with taht is someone is always put out...

just BSing and drinkin beer is probably the funnest...and easiest way to plan..

#38 ·
yah that would be sweet my buddie who has a psd his uncle owns a boat dealership and he lets him take boats out so i could prolly convince him to come out and bring a boat to the lake that would be sweet. mabee the last weekend in sept would be good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.