Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

az get toghether

13K views 262 replies 23 participants last post by  willypscustoms 
#1 ·
i saw a few guys wanting to get together in cali but its too far i thought we should do an az get together. their are quite a lot of us here in az. any wan want to do this let me know we could do a cook out or something. any ideas on dates or what you want to to. im all ears.

#42 ·
sweet sounds good to me now we just need a date,

#43 ·
How about sept. 15th?? dead center in the month....works well for me...how about the rest of you??

if i come...ill probably go home from work and sleep...leave about midnight and get there between 9 and 11 in the morning...hang out all day...and leave about noon on sunday....

#51 ·
15th sounds good to me

#53 ·
no we just need to get more arizonians, i dant wait either

#57 ·
I would like to go but I'm not sure if I can make it because I'm goin to reno the weekend after the 15th to street vibrations... Depends what my money looks like but I shall try...

#65 ·
Well....if you are able to go....we could probably ride together and split the fuel Nick....Not to mention that might make the driving nicer cause we could split the driving time if you get tired..... I figured we would leave here between 11 and 12 at night so we were there 9 or 10 or so in the morning....Go home from work...get some sleep...and take off....

#59 ·
we get a do a dyno day! hell ya i wanna dyno my truck!

#60 ·
o and the 15th is good for me

#61 ·
I am new here but I would be up for a sept lake trip. I have a supercharged sea doo RXP(215hp)!!! Me and the boss lady would be up for drinking beer and BSing! Maybe us Tucsonans can run up there together.

#63 ·
The 15th of Sept. shouldn't be a problem that I know of... But then too I haven't checked with the Mrs ;) ... Yeah, it's a hop, skip and a jump from the house to the lake so we shall see... I'll keep my eye on this thread...

Ken....

#64 ·
I'm definitely in! Let me check with the wife to confirm we are good for the 15th. I've also got an 18 foot Maxum which can seat a few, but I'm just as fine with BSing and beer drinking over at someone's house... Then, we don't have to worry about driving anywhere or wondering where to stay. I've also got a bedroom and two couches to spare (the daughter should be in college by then!) :thumb: Hell, we can probably host it at my place if you want. I have an HOA, but we have get togethers all the time and I live at the end of the cul-de-sac... Anyway, it's up to you guys. Oh, and I'm only 12 or so miles north of Shawn Brown (dieselman77).

#66 ·
with as many people as are replying to this..... someones house could be a bad idea. I know it would have been crazy if we would have had the Houston meet at Alans....there were just TOO many people and the neighbors would have been pissed...plus you gotta remember a bunch of superduties take up a LOT of parking!! the lake....or a park...etc is definately the best place to do these if there are gonna be more than about four or five trucks..

#67 ·
Yeah, I'm good with that, too! Just wanted to throw it out there... :D

#72 ·
this is sweet we still have more az members though. where are you guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.