Dyno-Day in Oxnard!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Southwest AZ - CA - CO - NM - HI - NV - UT

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dyno-Day in Oxnard California!!!

Hey strokers

Just got back from visiting Granatelli Motorsports. I had read about some of their products and even watched some videos online that they had put out. Just found out however, that they are right down the street from me. Had to go check it out. Their dyno is friggin sweet!!!! Good people too. Anyways, they are hosting a dyno day on the 5th of may. Prizes and stuff, BBQ for lunch, etc... Sounds like a great time to me. Best of all, all of their in-stock products will be sold for 50% off. I like their Big-G unit with the commander, and I would be able to get both for somewhere around $280! If anyone else would like to show up, let me know so I can finally meet someone from the ORG. hehe

Check them out at Granatelli Motor Sports, Inc. - The Mass Airflow Sensor Experts - (805) 486-6644

Hope to see you all there.

Last edited by ShawnCT450R; 04-06-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Adding "Cali" to the title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnCT450R View Post
Hey strokers

Just got back from visiting Granatelli Motorsports. I had read about some of their products and even watched some videos online that they had put out. Just found out however, that they are right down the street from me. Had to go check it out. Their dyno is friggin sweet!!!! Good people too. Anyways, they are hosting a dyno day on the 5th of may. Prizes and stuff, BBQ for lunch, etc... Sounds like a great time to me. Best of all, all of their in-stock products will be sold for 50% off. I like their Big-G unit with the commander, and I would be able to get both for somewhere around $280! If anyone else would like to show up, let me know so I can finally meet someone from the ORG. hehe

Check them out at Granatelli Motor Sports, Inc. - The Mass Airflow Sensor Experts - (805) 486-6644

Hope to see you all there.
dude i am soooo their... i hope i can have my tranny fixed by then so that i can really see how much power this thing is disshing out......
Old 04-05-2007, 08:28 PM

Anyone else? Gonnna be lotsa chicks!!! hehehe At least I hope there will be. They do alot with the mustangs, and chicks dig the mustang.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnCT450R View Post
Anyone else? Gonnna be lotsa chicks!!! hehehe At least I hope there will be. They do alot with the mustangs, and chicks dig the mustang.
aww i just sold my mustang last week too lol.... could of towed that sucker there and dynoed both lol... im gonna try to get more of my freinds to go... but they all have duramax
Old 04-05-2007, 08:42 PM

D-day

Shoooot! DOn't care what they have. Bring em anyways. Think it's gonna be a kick but time. I checked out their dyno yesterday and it's cool as sh!t. It'll be sweet to see who shows up to get their stuff dyno'd. 100% of the dyno fee (donation) goes to some womens shelter (charity) so it's a win-win. I'm on the fence on putting my truck up there. Will work it out in the next week or so.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:57 PM

Come on Ya'll. I can't be the only one sporting the ORG shirt at this event. Help a brother out.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Banned

thats the weekend after i get back from alans....but ill try to make it!!!

Raul....if i come down friday night...can i crash at your pad and ride with you??
Old 04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
thats the weekend after i get back from alans....but ill try to make it!!!

Raul....if i come down friday night...can i crash at your pad and ride with you??
ill be remodeling but im sure we can find somewhere to crash in my place.... not currently living there because all my stuff is out of the house for remodel.....
Old 04-11-2007, 08:19 PM

I'll try to be there. I'd like to see what my truck is doing just out of curiosity. So keep me posted O.K.? I live in Camarillo.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:56 PM

I just put in a request to get on the dyno list. Will let you know what the outcome is. Gonna be running a little bit more fuel that day, if it goes as planned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.