Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

NHRDA Race August 4th at Breakaway Dragway in Fontain, Fl.

2K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Twisted Shifter 
#1 ·
Our friends at NHRDA are having an event on August 4th at Breakaway Dragway in Fontain, Fl.
I've added it to our events calendar and it would be great to have a big showing from Powerstroke.org! Is there anyone in or around the area interested in going? If I'm not mistaken Vivian and DJ will be there so it would be a great chance to meet them as well as other diesel enthusiasts around the area. :)

NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

#2 ·
were is fontain at

#3 ·
FINALLY something that is to far away from me.That's Fountain Florida, and count me in, I'd love to be there. To bad I'm going to Destin Florida 2 weeks before that, maybe I can change some dates. Come on fellas, lets see how many will show up.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Good eye! Let me shoot an e-mail over to Chris to get clarification on that. I'll let y'all know. :)

#6 ·
awww man, I had my hopes up, WAY UP!

#7 ·
Chris told me they're having a race in BOTH places that day so I'll add the Ohio one to the calendar and start a thread there as well. :)

#9 ·
Alright, count me in in Florida, who else is going!

#10 ·
Bumpity BUMP BUMP

#12 ·
I'll let ya know, I gotta see today if I can get off work that Sunday or not.

#13 ·
Son of A B****, I can't get off work, my Sgt. is still saying only one person off at a time. Funny thing is though there has been two people off for almost the last three weeks, and there are 2 people off today, I guess you have to a minority to get off work around here:blowup:

#17 ·
Count me in:thumb: Who else is coming:confused:

#18 ·
Ok the long awaited hotel info …….. These rates started in the $85.00 range so I was able to do a little….. $62.10 plus tax

We will be staying at the :
Quality Inn
2175 Hwy 71 South
Marianna, FL 32448
(850) 526-5600
(850) 482-7899 - Fax

You will need to tell them you are with the NHRDA. If they still don’t know what you are talking about, tell them that Corey knows about it.

#19 ·
Barring anything unusual happening I'll be drivin' the truck over there. Won't be competing though; can't afford another transmission right now. :D

#23 ·
looks like I got plans for this weekend....diesel smoke and tire smoke...mmmmm I am here in Albany, GA. Mapquest says 135 miles. I am there...but without my rig. It is in california. Any other GA members going??????

#24 ·
just a bump as a reminder....anyone else going? I will be there for sure.

Rob

#25 ·
Must be nice to get to go to this on the taxpayers dollars rob:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...wish i could go man! Tell chris hi for me when you meet him!! He has been VERY VERY helpfull (more so than he will ever admit) to Diesels in the Desert going like it is!! Have fun buddy!!!:punk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.