Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Do you think Jake will get laid at the JAKE AID G2G

Summer 2010 G2G in GA

89K views 2K replies 48 participants last post by  GiveMeFordOrGiveMeDeath 
#1 ·
Ok so as of right now a HUGE G2G is in the makeings for summer of 2010. Iam trying to get the word out so..... here it is, I'd like to see a show of interest, and anything else really that anyone wants to throw out.

#10 ·
iam sure we can arrainge it

and like I said, let me know if you need any help. :nod: me and you can pre-game a day early!
cool sounds good man

#15 ·
Jake and Tyler are gonna car pool LOL:hehe:

ill talk to maybe corey smith, colt ford woudl be awesome.
and ill deff be in a toby keith video.
just saying
really??? :woot::nod::woot: now were talkin what if the video required u to be on a 4 wheeler covered in mud??

#13 ·
ill talk to maybe corey smith, colt ford woudl be awesome.
and ill deff be in a toby keith video.
just saying

#16 ·
i dont think any of us would complain about her on a fourwheeler covered in mud. just please liz, dont be all over toby lol. we want him to continue playin for us after the video lol

#21 ·
yes we do, but lets wait a ways on the date so we can figure when people are free. i wont be able to afford the trip till at least late summer. there will be scheduling conflicts no matter what, but lets try to find the least conflict area

#25 ·
ill do it if im in a video, hell ill even bing my 4wheeler.

and girls gone wild normally go to a place where there are already a bunch of drunk girls,

so thats a negative for jake aid 2010

#30 ·
dega rocks man. i see yer close to there goose. got a decent front yard i can camp in to ignore hotel fees. haha. then we could convoy to this this shin-dig

#33 ·
and its gonan be warm, if we get enough chicks, yall can be dirty and have wrestling!

bahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.