Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2010 lake Texoma G2G ~PICS~ thread

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryan Rønning 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll kick this off now but future pics may have to wait till I get back into 3G coverage.
This is Stroken04 and Bockhold (apperant wingman), they apperantly saw the neighbors carry several bottles of Tequilia into their camper then they left... They must have wanted a shot pretty bad.

success... Goin in! Hurry wes, think they are commin back!

didn't they have a Rott? Is it still in there?!:doh

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
i liked this bridge for some reason

its blurry but it says dangerous intersection...dont see that where im at lol

clay and russ watchin somthin

russ

late at night but russ's truck

mine

clay

jasons truck that wes drove down in

jj

jasons other truck, the fummins i wish it got a pic of that :doh:

gotta make me one of these and clays awesome firebuildin skills.....

another boat ramp shot. plus that weird gooseneck pontoon boat trailer

parkin funky on a hill cause some dumbazz blocked the road at the bottom.

:lol:

choctaw :lol:

#10 ·
Good pics Jarrod, I think your the only one who took any.
Waiting for wes to post the video of Justin catching the goose.... That was great :hehe:

#13 ·
Making fun of my fire building skills?
This is a "one match" fire I built Sun. night.

JJ in front of my camper on the right, my friend Sam (not a powerstroker) on the left.

This is Justin and Tammy (stroken04 gall) and JJs "baby girl" Abby. Not sure what's up with justin here but let your imagination tell the story.

I had a really good time and it was nice to see everyone again....JJ, your girls are little dolls! Jason, glad u made it out and hope to see u again! Jarrod, where's my other 30 pack of Natty? :poke
we are already planning for July 4th so get in touch if u want to make that one. I think it will be at Shepard AFB recreation Amex there at Texoma which is on the Texas side somewhere near the dam.

#17 ·
Thanks for the pics showing a wonderful weekend. I know I had a great time and have been recharged and I am ready to get back to work! Thanks for all of yalls hospitality. The three of us had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next one! :hehe:My baby girl sure has a pouty looking face in that picture!:hehe:

#19 ·
I really wish I could have made it down there guys. THis deployment thing is killing me. I hope I get to see yall before I roll out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.