Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

my sled pull from sunday the 5th (vid)

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Stoker0560 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
330.2 ft 8000lb chipped diesel class. i got 4th out of 8. it was awesome!!

#5 ·
4lo 3rd gear, gunna try 4lo drive next time, i had about 600 lbs in back of the bed as i was under weighted. i came in at 7400lbs.

#19 ·
Awesome pull!! I tried 4lo 3rd and didnt do so great, i think i was too afraid to nail it off the line so it took my too long to get the sled moving, So now i run 4lo D and it works the best IMO.. I never felt the shifts nor did i hear them in the vid so not really sure what gear it got into..

...I always tell myself to watch the gauges before every pull and for some reason i never do!:doh::hehe:

#10 ·
not sure how fast i was going, it felt good thou!!!!

#16 ·
Going to the pull in St. Peter on August 7th? I'm from southern Minnesota, and I'm really not having any luck finding any pulls to be in, I don't want to put a freakin stack on so I can go run with Badger.

#17 ·
thats a sweet truck you got there, there is a pull this weekend up in st croix, by taylors falls. do you have any more pics of your truck?

#18 · (Edited)
I'm pulling in Mora, MN on Sunday. Its put on by the Heartland Truck Pullers, but they are going to let me pull with them. I don't have any pics uploaded at the moment. Show up in Mora and you can see it in person. Haha. Starts at 11am, be there at about 10am for registration what not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.