The migration has started - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
SHOOTING SPORTS Shooting Sports Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Elkton, Kentucky
Posts: 856
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The migration has started

its gettin colder boys, and that means one thing. Duck season is almost here!!!!! who is ready to slay some waterfowl. I know i am, ive been scoutin ponds for about three weeks now. Already got some teals and woodies in.
jstokes1987 is offline  
post #2 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI, FLORIDA
Posts: 722
Thanks: 43
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstokes1987 View Post
its gettin colder boys, and that means one thing. Duck season is almost here!!!!! who is ready to slay some waterfowl. I know i am, ive been scoutin ponds for about three weeks now. Already got some teals and woodies in.
I guess living in the city, we have different views, I don't kill little critters, my guns are for the E V I L two-legged animals

2013 F-250 6.7 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED
2008 F-250 6.4 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED {STOLEN}
gunman41mag is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Elkton, Kentucky
Posts: 856
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
haha too bad there's not a season for that.
jstokes1987 is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

 
craftkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man I just moved to South Texas from Louisiana this year... it sucks. Duck hunting isn't like back home. They have been limiting out on teal and even trapped a 7ft gator at the duck camp. My Choc. Lab is all trained though, I left him with my best friend so he could hunt him..... I know we don't get the mass push of green heads like yall get... but damn I miss duck hunting. I have seen some Pintail and Redheads down here. Post some pics up when you fill a strap up.
Hope it's a good season for ya!

_____________________________________________
Kevin
I'm not from Texas, but I got here fast as I could!
craftkr is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:43 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

 
craftkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews


That was a good morning!

_____________________________________________
Kevin
I'm not from Texas, but I got here fast as I could!
craftkr is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI, FLORIDA
Posts: 722
Thanks: 43
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstokes1987 View Post
haha too bad there's not a season for that.
The economy is getting worst So I bought two BENELLI M1 SUPER 90 semi-auto, 18.5 inch barrel, rifle sights, pistol grip, extended mag tube, I also bought a case of 250 rounds of 00 BUCK My son & I will be ready

2013 F-250 6.7 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED
2008 F-250 6.4 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED {STOLEN}
gunman41mag is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:47 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

 
craftkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman41mag View Post
The economy is getting worst So I bought two BENELLI M1 SUPER 90 semi-auto, 18.5 inch barrel, rifle sights, pistol grip, extended mag tube, I also bought a case of 250 rounds of 00 BUCK My son & I will be ready
Hell in Miami even with a good economy I would have that

_____________________________________________
Kevin
I'm not from Texas, but I got here fast as I could!
craftkr is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI, FLORIDA
Posts: 722
Thanks: 43
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftkr View Post
Man I just moved to South Texas from Louisiana this year... it sucks. Duck hunting isn't like back home. They have been limiting out on teal and even trapped a 7ft gator at the duck camp. My Choc. Lab is all trained though, I left him with my best friend so he could hunt him..... I know we don't get the mass push of green heads like yall get... but damn I miss duck hunting. I have seen some Pintail and Redheads down here. Post some pics up when you fill a strap up.
Hope it's a good season for ya!
My front yard is full of MUSCOVY DUCKS, they are always crapping on my ARTISTIC CONCRETE driveway But I don't kill them, I have the cleaning lady hose down the driveway

2013 F-250 6.7 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED
2008 F-250 6.4 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED {STOLEN}
gunman41mag is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:50 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

 
craftkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman41mag View Post
My front yard is full of MUSCOVY DUCKS, they are always crapping on my ARTISTIC CONCRETE driveway But I don't kill them, I have the cleaning lady hose down the driveway
That's a **** bird, I'm from Louisiana and I wouldn't even mess with it... well other than shooting it of course

_____________________________________________
Kevin
I'm not from Texas, but I got here fast as I could!
craftkr is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 09-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: MIAMI, FLORIDA
Posts: 722
Thanks: 43
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftkr View Post
Hell in Miami even with a good economy I would have that
One day my wife walk out the front door, to her car, when she saw a black man run toward her, she ran to her car, dove in & hit the car door locks, as another black man, drove a small pick-up truck in front of her HONDA ACCORD, she went into her purse, to get her phone, as one of the brothers try to open her car door, lucky for her they left. Why didn't they try that crap with me first guy would've suffered from PLUMBISM & the second guy that would've blocked my F-250, with his tiny pick-up truck would've been crushed buy my 6.4 POWERSTROKE DIESEL B U T my wife still doesn't want a gun

2013 F-250 6.7 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED
2008 F-250 6.4 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED {STOLEN}
gunman41mag is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome