Incredible AR Deal!!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
SHOOTING SPORTS Shooting Sports Discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Powerstroke Junkie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Incredible AR Deal!!!

Thought I would pass this along to anyone who was looking for a great AR. Bud's has Double Star Flat tops on sale for $669 delivered. I called Double Star and found out these were left over from a military contract, so they are Mil Spec rifles. They pulled the chrome lined barrels and installed their chrome molly match barrel instead. I am not bullseye shooting with my AR's and would prefer the Chrome Lined, but at this price who cares. It doesn't matter if you clean your guns properly anyway. If you know what "Mil Spec" means , you understand what a incredible price this is!!! They won't last long, mine should be here on Monday. I have ordered all the accessories for it already. I need another AR like I need a flat tire, but as I said at this price it's just to good to pass up. DS said Bud's bought the entire lot, so when they are gone they are gone. The closest thing DS has on their site is $200+ more. Hope it helps somebody out.
Here is a link
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411537957
NCH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hmmm...........
Old 03-29-2010, 02:50 PM

669 for a AR like that is about avg for what you could build one for like this with a chrome lined barrel if desired or save the extra and go with the chrome molly which should be a little more accurate any ways. Not a bad price if one wants one already done though especially compared to what other manufacturers are charging. From reports they make a decent lower also.

Last edited by hyrczyk; 03-29-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Powerstroke Junkie

DS isn't online with Colts or Armalite but for what they are it is a heck of a deal!! If you want a mil spec quality rifle look at the Spikes M4-LE Carbine. For $800 it is a incredible deal. I posted the link above after purchasing the DS from Bud's but I ended up trading the rifle before it ever got here. I literally picked it up at my FFL and drove it to where I was meeting a guy for a trade. Some rich kid who knew nothing about guns. He traded me straight across for a mint Colt MT6700 with only 15 rounds through it, still had the mag with 15 rounds in it. The idiot handed me a loaded rifle!!! So I traded a $700 rifle for a $1200 rifle. I wish I could make deals like that all day long. I then bought the Colt 6920 from Bud's but the next rifle that goes in my safe will be the Spikes rifle.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I just built this for 95$ more. That included DROS shipping of all parts etc.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.