Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Apr 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OSS Rules and bylaws
Bylaws and rules of Ocean State Strokers
1. Ocean state strokers will be referred to as OSS in this document from now on.
2. All members must drive a ford truck of sum kind(Ranger, F-series, E-series) and it must be powered by a diesel engine.
3. NO SPARK PLUGS.
4. All membership fees must be paid before becoming a member.
5. The membership fee is lifetime, but if any bylaw or rule is broken it can be revoke by a director and fee will not be reimbursed.
6. All dues must be paid to be involved in OSS activities and get together.
7. All payments are to be made with Scott.
a. Payment is non refundable.
8. All members are to act in a reasonable adult manner while at an OSS event or get together.
9. All members must respect event property.
10. NO BURNING RUBER OR BLOWING SMOKE AT EVENTS OR GET TOGETHERS.
a. This can be overridden by directors at anytime they see it fit to do so.
11. By paying membership you have read and understand this rules and bylaws.
12. This document can be changed and or added to when directors see fit to do so with out consulting the members.
2001 F-350 lariet,custom hood,banks exhaust,16 inch moto metel rims with 30 inch mickey thompson baja tires 10% tint, 6.5 inch pro comp lift all leaf, 08 tail lights, 2 optima yellow tops
Last edited by Rob; 06-12-2009 at 05:26 PM.