Rhode Island Chapter - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 02:24 PM
The Screwy HEUI

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rhode Island Chapter

Well, the 1st "official" G2G was a success! Besides the fact my wife had to go to the restroom more times than a 90yr old man, I think it went pretty well! Hope everyone got their PMs with the pics & vid from the G2G. Let me know if you didn't. Now; we need to agree on a name again for our chapter. We were discussing Rhody Powerstrokers, L'il Rhody Powerstrokers, Ocean State Coal Rollers, etc. Let's put our heads together one more time & try to come up with an official name. Once we can get our name agreed on, I can start designing a logo that we can vote on & use it to recruit more RI PSDs into the chapter. I'll be the head of the chapter, & mar666.0, fordlove01, & 00turbo444 will be the directors. Once we can recruit more members, that's when we can get some time @ the dragstrip. We have to raise enough money for a BIG G2G that'll entail drag racing, member PSD exhibits, & try to get some vendors/sponsors involved. Every member from now on post on this new thread & hopefully it'll catch the eye of other RI/S.MA PSDs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Super Duper Duty

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thanks for the pictures Cory. I had a lot of fun. We got a good looking group of trucks
Old 05-24-2009, 02:46 PM
The Screwy HEUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Turbo444 View Post
Thanks for the pictures Cory. I had a lot of fun. We got a good looking group of trucks
No problems, Scott! I should've taken more while I was there. We certainly do have a good looking group of trucks & they all have different things done to them that make them really unique! Your's sounded sweet on the way out with the stacks! It made us all drool! mar666.0's has an awsome sounding turbo & made a nice take off on the way out of the park. Jame's has a killer hood & sounded sweet when we split on the main road. He even gave me a nice puff of chimney when he passed by!
Old 05-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

ya thanks for the pics is it cool if i put it as my aviator? ooturdo444 love the stackes might pick sum up tonight if i find a good deal. mar666.0 turbo whin is rediculas as always lol nice take off on the way out
Old 05-24-2009, 03:21 PM

pics look good corey just rembr its not the quality of the camera its the angle u did good,,,,,im glad we all got together,,,
take off was nice minus all the diff fluid that came out of my pinion seal
scott i think you won,3 diffrent people just absolutely drooling over those stacks,,also im trying to recruit oceanstateperf ive talked to him a couple times there in kingston and they have a dyno
Old 05-24-2009, 03:27 PM
The Screwy HEUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar666.0 View Post
pics look good corey just rembr its not the quality of the camera its the angle u did good,,,,,im glad we all got together,,,
take off was nice minus all the diff fluid that came out of my pinion seal
scott i think you won,3 diffrent people just absolutely drooling over those stacks,,also im trying to recruit oceanstateperf ive talked to him a couple times there in kingston and they have a dyno
Thanks, man! When we get the chapter off the ground, there'll be plenty more! & I agree, Scott's stacks rocked! Man, whadda sound!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:42 PM
The Screwy HEUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlove01 View Post
ya thanks for the pics is it cool if i put it as my aviator? ooturdo444 love the stackes might pick sum up tonight if i find a good deal. mar666.0 turbo whin is rediculas as always lol nice take off on the way out
Oh, yeah! You can use it for your avatar! No need to ask, man! Those are your pics to do whatever you want with!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:49 PM
The Screwy HEUI

Check this out, guys! How do you like these?

If you guys don't like them, let me know I'll come up with something else. It won't hurt my feelings @ all if you don't. Remember; we're all in control of this, so your critisism is important. You could also take the original(PM me for original- it has no text), & you can mess around with it & see what you get. Just lemme know, bros! I wanna get a logo going!

Last edited by RadarRider; 05-24-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 PM

i like the idea but it needs sum eles to really make it pop not sure what it is lol
Old 05-24-2009, 07:59 PM

i think if the lettering was changed it would be better but not sure how to do it not very good with the comp. and what about making it like an accual flag with a border like a flag not trying to be an a@@ just trying help make it better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.