TapaTalk Removal - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.ORG News News related to Ford Diesels as well as site news. Only Administrators may create new threads in this section.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
TapaTalk Removal

Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on Powerstroke.org. AutoGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide.com, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. Itís available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching 'AutoGuide' in the app store or by clicking here: Free Automotive, Car Mobile App - Apple & Android.

Available for your download is our company app the AutoGuide.com is available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. Itís available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching motorcycle.com in the app store or by clicking here: Free Automotive, Car Mobile App - Apple & Android

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie based and will only happen once every 30 days unless you delete all the cookies off your phone or use the browsers ignition mode.

- Tapatalk will no longer be supported on Powertroke.org. Moving forward, AutoGuide.com has made the move to dedicate better support and control over the development of our mobile platform; whereas, in the past, Autoguide.com often played Ďmiddle maní between the online communities and Tapatalk Support.

- The alternatives to the variations of the Tapatalk app (e.g., Tapatalk, Tapatalk HD, Tapatalk 2, etc.) are the free and paid versions available on for Android and Apple devices.

- The AutoGuide.com App is available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. Itís available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching Autoguide in the app store or by clicking here:Free Automotive, Car Mobile App - Apple & Android

- There is familiarity in connection to AutoGuide.com and the Tapatalk user interface as AutoGuide.com is a Tapatalk partner and AutoGuide.com App is a branded version of the Tapatalk app. The similarities will encourage a smooth transition for community members being introduced to the AutoGuide.com App for the first time.

- Although the app is modeled after Tapatalk, we will not be upgrading the AutoGuide.com App until there is a stable version of the current Tapatalk 4 beta.

- The functionality of the free vs paid app is the same, however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

- For users who access the forum using a mobile browser. You will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie based and will only happen once every 30 days unless you delete all the cookies off your phone or use the browsers ignition mode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The AutoGuide app is so buggy it is virtually unusable. Way to go.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

the autoguide app is really buggy. i use it but it often crashes on me and things dont load sometimes.

things i deal with to be on the org but would be nice if it worked without as many flaws
Old 06-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
The AutoGuide app is so buggy it is virtually unusable. Way to go.
Tapatalk has decided to remove us from their network. We understand that this will be very inconvenient for members, and we apologize for this. The bugs on the AutoGuide app have been fixed and going forward when there is a mobile app issue we will be able to correct it. Rather than waiting for Tapatalk to.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:05 PM

I use the autoguide app daily and haven't had any trouble.
Edit: oh ya I'm using an iPhone 4S.

Last edited by 44magnum; 06-17-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:19 PM

I use the AutoGuide app all the time with zero issues, its great on my phone. I'm using an HTC ONE S running Ice Cream Sandwich. Try updating your phones software if you are having issues. No complaints here
Old 06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Winning DUHHH

AG app here, I4s...No issues
Old 06-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow......I call BS cause powerstroke.org WAS NEVER OFFERED ON TAPATALK!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah autoguide app still sucks as always.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
autoguide has become very unreliable on my droid x2. Maybe just my phone.....
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM

It seems to work well on my iPhone 5 I paid for the app but on my work phone galaxy note 2 it always boots me and doesn't let me open the .org. I got the free app on that phone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.