Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Will Iott family benefit paypal

14K views 87 replies 39 participants last post by  bigcountrysg 
#1 ·
As many of you have heard a very well respected member of the diesel community drowned in lake michigan yesterday.

Will was one of those guys that would help anyone in any way he could. He helped many people work on their trucks on the forums and he even went out of his way and drove to members homes to help them as well.

Will also assisted many members of this site and PSN with rides to get togethers as well.

A fund has been set up to aid his family in any way possible in their time of need.

This is the paypal info
Pay pal

mailto:mwinter713@gmail.com
_______

Any donation to aid his family would be appreciated:thumb:

#3 ·
Awsome Dave I was looking for this.

#4 ·
Sick97psd1 over on the nation set the paypal up. Im not sure if he's a member here

#9 ·
will donate on pay day and a :bump:

#10 ·
Money sent, but it certainly can't replace a lost loved one. Will was a great guy and I'm glad to have known him and we are better off because of his involvement.

RIP Will.

#11 ·
Yea I know Mike aka Sick, I'll probably shoot him a text tomorrow. It is sad news indeed I remember Will being online alot, also his last sign on date on the nation was July 3rd

#12 ·
thanks dave...i saw this happened earlier in the day..will was an awesome guy and would do anything he could to help someone on questions...ill be sending some over friday on payday

#14 · (Edited)
Money sent! I figured out what I did wrong. I still HATE Pay Pal, but even though I never had dealings with Will his family needs all the help they can get. I am only too happy to lend a hand for someone who was always there for the members of this site. I will also lift his family up before the Lord and as that God richly bless them with his matchless grace during this time of need. I trust everyone will do the same.

#18 ·
:bump: to get this back to the front page.

#24 ·
Funeral For Will ( Wriott) Iott

Visitation is Thursday 5-8
Friday 1-8
Funeral will be Sat 1000
Rupp Funeral Home 2345 s Custer rd Monroe Michigan

#26 ·
Thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this time of need. God Bless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.