Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

DITD 2008 Attendance List

10K views 125 replies 18 participants last post by  Chewbacca 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would finally get this thread started. Just post if you are coming and where you will be staying. :thumb: Use the official thread here: http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/southwest/62623-ditd-2008-official-thread.html for all BS'ing. Thanks!

Westcoaststrokin and wife. (Staying at Shawns Friday and hotel Saturday)
Evil Eye (Shawn, staying home)
Marc & Julie (MSCHN99 Staying at Shawns Friday and hotel Saturday)
Dunesrunnner08 & Wife (Bill, staying home)
willypscustoms&wife (Willy not sure where staying)
william 04 x & wife (William staying @ hotel)
kerickson73 & Wife ???? (Kelly, staying at Dunes; Bill's)
Tony & Sharlene 80%, (TonyF250) not sure
somebodyelse5 (Joey, not sure)
dryheatdude03 (Chris, at hotel)
red73psd (Mike; assuming home)
redpowersmoker??? Not sure of anything.....:thumb:
tucsonstroker & family (John; staying at hotel)
forddieseltweek (Anthony, staying???)
Pitz (Zach & Brandi, staying ???)

See less See more
#4 ·
99% sure the three of us will be their

#9 ·
I should be able to make it with the wife. Assuming Dune will let me sleep at his house. I can't afford diesel and a hotel....may even drive the Jetta out to save $

#11 ·
Like I said, it's not that far of a drive, I don't see why I couldn't make it in the Jetta even if I am broke.

#12 ·
My wife and I(Tony & Sharlene) are a 80%, I may also bring my D-Max buddy from work. If we come we will stay at the hotel both nights.

#15 ·
Ill be there. Might be bringing a friend or 2.

#17 ·
ill be there

#18 ·
I'm in... :D

#23 ·
You're just sucking up so he leaves the peanut butter out... :doh: :hehe::hehe::hehe:

#21 ·
I wanted to really make this one. I was really planning on it. Unfortunately the money went towards the 6.0 coolers that I just posted up about and I wont' have enough left over to comfortably do it.

Sorry :(

#22 ·
Should we start a "we want Maintain to show up and blow up his truck" fund? :woot:

I'll throw in 10$ :thumb:

#29 ·
I'm in for $10 and a case of beer for Marty's fund...

#31 ·
Alright Marty, we've got you a 1/4 tank of fuel. That should cover it, right? :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

#32 ·
is stump comin?

#33 ·
ive heard he is not comin. but we should drag him out here! its gonna be awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.