Atlantic City MnG day!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org Meet and Greets and Wrenching Days Post your Meet and Greet or Wrenching day here....No events!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Atlantic City MnG day!!

Well- I don't want to take credit, but it's the area closest to me, so I'll do the honors of posting.

I said things before, under my breath, but it came up again without my own asking. You guys want to meet up in AC, than we'll do it!! This one is gonna be more geared to fun and hanging out with the .org members and people we've become friends with! The more the merrier, just bring your own wallet!

Atlantic City, NJ MnG 08!

I'm thinking to push this into the new year sometime. You guys let me know what works for y'all, day/time wise. We'll figure out where we want to hit, our rigs are big- so parking MAY be an issue haha

START THE 50 PAGES OF THREAD! hahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

It's about time you got this started! Do you have the shirts designed yet? I think it definitely needs to be after the New Year, but I don't know when. January is usually a tough month for people financially.

I'm game just let me know when and where. I think this is a good chance to get the wives or girlfriends involved. You know we don't involve them in much. Heck Rick even missed us so much that he and family drove down to my shop today for the fun of it!

Ditty, no excuses from you this time!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Banned

haha maybe we can think of February sometime. I know in January I think I'm going to Indiana to visit some friends on a roadtrip- so that month is done up.
Feb. might be good. As you said Matt, get this to be a whole family .org meet! That'd be a blast! and the ladies can come to all our meets- just need to turn wrenches if we are hahaha
Old 12-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Nate...

You are gonna be in Indiana in January??? When??

I need details.. there is an Indiana Rally in the works, but if you could possibly attend, that will affect the dates!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOBB View Post
Nate...

You are gonna be in Indiana in January??? When??

I need details.. there is an Indiana Rally in the works, but if you could possibly attend, that will affect the dates!!!
this is super early planning. it might not happen. don't let me slow down anything you have started. I have a lot more to work out before I know if I'm going. i'll let you know when I'm closer to a definite thought!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
Nate.. here's the thing... if we know when you might be around, and we schedule the Rally to coincide, then if you make it to Indiana, you can come to the rally. If you don't make it to Indiana, the rally can happen anyway.

There's some plans already being made for the Indiana Rally. Once there is a solid date... a building will be reserved.

You won't hold us back.. but if you come, and the rally was the week before, or the week after... then it's a huge loss, not getting to hang out with you!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:35 AM
Banned

Sounds good ABOBB. I'll try and find out more. Thanks for including me so kindly! I'd like to hang out again as well!

Where's my QSD crew?!?! I WANT 50 PAGES OF POST PRONTO!! Me and Matt are spearheading this all, so let's make this a group effort
Old 12-18-2007, 04:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TWO50Diesel View Post
Where's my QSD crew?!?! I WANT 50 PAGES OF POST PRONTO!! Me and Matt are spearheading this all, so let's make this a group effort
I sure hope that QSD doesn't stand for what I think it does! All I can think is Qu--r Super Duty!
Old 12-18-2007, 05:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I've never been to AC before, but it sounds like fun. We got well over a month until this meet, I think we can hit 75 pages this time.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to 03f250stroke
Nate, I down. I wanna finally go to a meet and hang out with you guys. Seems like alot of fun. Where exactly do you have in mind? Im about 45 mins north of AC..I was just there Sunday actually

-Evan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.