SOUTHERN SMOKE SHOW PRIZES - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org Meet and Greets and Wrenching Days Post your Meet and Greet or Wrenching day here....No events!!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 06:26 PM
The Lady Mod

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Granny
Thumbs up SOUTHERN SMOKE SHOW PRIZES

I thought some of you might like to know what you could take home with you from The Southern Smoke Show.
If you can correctly guess your Horsepower without going over and you own a 6.0L you will be presented with a set of Stage 1 injectors and a 65mm wheel turbo upgrade courtesy of Spartan Diesel Technologies. If you own a 7.3L, you will only get the Stage 1 injectors. If you take your truck to Matt he will gladly install them at no charge. Where else can you get a set of injectors and a turbo upgrade for 75.00???? Take a chance sign up for the dyno!

If you are the 2nd place winner in correctly guessing your horsepower without going over, you will be presented with a gift certificate valued at $400.00 towards the purchase of a set of injectors from
Full Force Diesel Performance.

We have also been given a Silverline 409 Stainless Turbo back 4" exhaust with tip from Beans Diesel Performance. It has yet to be determined just how this will be given away.

We have also been given the Quadzilla Recon xzt Digital gauge from both Quadzilla and AMJ Performance.. We have been given SCT tuners and custom tunes from Direct Injection Performance and DJ's Diesel Performance.
Diesel Perfomance Products has donated a F.A.S.S to be given away as a dyno prize. Farmboy Diesel Performace has donated gift certificates to our great event.

Stealth Automotive has also done their part in supporting this event by sending us a Recon Light Bar. Someone 's truck is gonna be looking good with that on it! Innovative Diesel has added a Polished Power Elbow to the vast array of prizes that we have for this event. Thanks Eric! Performance Oil Products will be supplying us with some Amsoil products as prizes. Discount Power Parts will also be supplying us with Amsoil oil (HD3000) 4 gals and a filter to be given away. That is an oil change right there. Premier Performace will also be taking care of us as well.

Well folks, this list is changing daily. Who knows what could be added to it next!!!! The less I sleep the more that gets added!! Make sure you tell these folks thank you for helping make this event GREAT and support these folks with our business! They do not have to do these things for us.

WE WANT TO ESPECIALLY THANK SCOTT AT TRUCKS UNLIMITED FOR ALL OF HIS HARD WORK IN PUTTING THIS THING TOGETHER AND PUTTING UP WITH ALL OF US DURING THIS TIME. MAKE SURE YOU LET HIM KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HIM AND ALL OF HIS HARD WORK!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
ADMIN AND TECH

hey granny dont forget the trophies for the show and shine , all the door prizes , and also i will be giving away a 200.00 gift certificate to someone for whatever we see the need for as this event progresses , i hope every body leaves with something , and im sure there will be more
Old 10-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

this is awsome I can't wait
Old 10-18-2007, 06:30 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I call group hug for scott when we get there.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:31 PM
The Lady Mod

Send a message via Yahoo to Granny
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
hey granny dont forget the trophies for the show and shine , all the door prizes , and also i will be giving away a 200.00 gift certificate to someone for whatever we see the need for as this event progresses , i hope every body leaves with something , and im sure there will be more
Dangit I forgot about the trophies! I haven't slept since yesterday!! and I didn't know about the 200.00 gift certificate, but now they know LOL
as long as I leave with my sanity I will be happy!!! LOL
Old 10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
ADMIN AND TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintain View Post
you hug me and ill cut you unless you have big boobs and then we'll talk about it
Old 10-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Scott I just wanted to say thanks for putting this show on and for everyone who has done something
Old 10-18-2007, 06:33 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
you hug me and ill cut you unless you have big boobs and then we'll talk about it
Well noone I'm bringing has big boobs...
Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Scott may deserve it, but Jon is the one that really enjoys the group hug. It reminds him of his days as an Olympic Athelete!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:35 PM
ADMIN AND TECH

Quote:
Well noone I'm bringing has big boobs...
i guess u know the answer to that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.