Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
633 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Chsmith1991 
#1 ·
Ok guys need help I just had my trans rebuilt... Went with a triple disc converter by dayco and high performance clutches, up graded sprag, new balance body, new pump, new fimble switch, and new solenoids in ca valve body plus a lot of other upgrades basically the unit is been completely went thru.... First time trans was put back in it wouldn't shift into 4th which is why another valve body and pump and switch was replaced truck was reset back to stock so there isn't a tune on it and I picked it up today drove about 4 miles and started hear a really loud noise that sounded like air blowing out of somewhere all gauges was normal no light, oil temp and coolant temp was good, turbo was build boost fine, and trans temp was normal, I pulled over looked at truck everything seemed normal by this time I had drove 10 miles and when I went to drive again trans slipped and tow/haul light started flashing trans would shift properly and felt like it was slamming into reverse and drive when you put it in there can anyone please tell me something iv been trying to get this trans fixed for 5 weeks and the shop just can't seem to figure out the problem!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.