Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My 02 cclb project

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Camok10 
#1 ·
Well I haven't bee on here in a while. I had a 94.5 f-superduty around this time last winter and traded it for a 4x4 with all the snow we got. But this last spring I sold sold that an bought this. It's an 02 f-350 xlt cclb 4x4. I got it for a reasonable price of 3k knowing it needed injectors, but drove it home.

Here's how she looked the day I bought 'er.

Bought a running take out for 800 the injectors turned out they were bad too but still better than what was in it.

Drove it for the summer and started doing stuff this fall. First was a rust free bed from Oklahoma (I'm in Michigan)

That was followed by some rust clean up and bed liner on the bottom

Then the performance parts started in perpetration for new injectors. I started with a 4" straight pipe tbe, and a 6637. Along with installing some 5th wheel rails. That was followed by a set of '13 take off's.

After that I finally bought injectors. I ordered a set of full force stage 1.5 180/30's and a ts6 with dyno proven tunes. At the same time I also did a leveling kit, and decided I was to cheap to buy spacers and tires for the 18's so went back to the 16's with some 315 dynapro mt's.

That was all followed by an Injector cup cracking so she went back into the shop for some more love. Currently is waiting a new computer as mine stoped controlling the GP's

What do you all think of my project so far?

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good keep it up

#3 ·
x2 looks good. Keep up the pictures. whats the deal with the ?250? in the shop next to it

#4 ·
Nice job bringing her back. Keep the updates coming.

#5 ·
Thanks for the support, the old girl is needy with the miles it has and being a work truck it's whole life. The 350 in the back ground was getting the floor patched it's a 460 truck and just moves snow and tows an occasional trailer.

#7 ·
haha thats awesome. i rolled 222,222.2 a few weeks ago. got a picture of it as well

#8 ·
Nice, I'm hoping to catch my phone number out of mine eventually!

And here is the newest addition, found it on craigslist yesterday, picked it up at about 10 at night an hour and a half from home. But man was it worth it

#9 ·
I gotta double what i got for my phone number, but i bet she'll make it, thatd be awesome ha. Bumper looks good. Gonna get a rear to match?

#11 ·
Ya, it's i. The plans after some front end parts and fixing my leaky up pipes, and probably a 4" lift. The person I bought this one from had a wrap around Dually rear bumper and if mine were a Dually I would of most defenetly bought the pair.

As for the 1.5's I like them they are about the best thing I've bought for it, but my old ones were also so bad it had trouble starting in 40* weather with out being plugged in. I want to try some diffrent tunes I'm not a fan of my shifting under wot with my current ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.