Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2003 f250 6.0

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cyphermike 
#1 ·
I know there are people out there upgrading their 6.0. So I just wanted to get some input, so i can do the same to mine. Recently the icp sensor went out, so I replaced it but I still have a little leak from there. Because I was not able to torque it down to the right spec. But I’m not worried about that now i just won’t drive her till i get what i want done. I plan on pulling the motor and cleaning it up and making sure everything still in spec. Before i start upgrading now what i want is at least 500 hp but i want it to be dependable. Right now i am in school and veteran so i am on a budget. I would like to get all the parts for the truck before i put her down for a while. So i would like input on where can i get the parts for cheap but quality i have a list of things i am thinking to do right now. Oh and does anyone live in Texas near the Dallas area i live in Allen TX

Metal ipr screen
Turbo oil drain
Oil System Stand Pipe
Dummy plugs read that i don’t have them my year
Blue Spring" Upgrade Kit 3C3Z-9T517-AG $64.31
6.0L VGT Turbo Rebuild Kit 03-07 134.81
Sinister Basic 6.0L Solution Package with Sinister EGR Delete Kit, Oil Cooler and Coolant Filter Kit $794.00
SCT iTSX 469.00
Flex-a-lite 272 Diesel Truck Cooling Fan $669.95
Arp studs and stock head gaskets
AFe Blade Runner 3" Intercooler Tube Out; Ford Diesel Trucks 03-07 - 6.0L $179.00
Pillar 3 gauges

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.