Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

High HP 6.0

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Kyle19882 
#1 ·
I have a 05 4x4 CC SB 6.0 8" Fabech 4 link w/ dirt logic all around on 38x15.5x20s, 55k HIDs and fogs, 2 12"s behind seat w/ 7" in dash, Precision Metal Fab Traction bars and 1" U-bolt lift block bracket set up and carrier bearing drop. Anyway to the important stuff.
ENGINE - ARP head studs, egr delete, oil cooler, ATS stage 3 trans, blue spring, FASS(biggest 1 they sell), AFE stage 2 intake, Mad turbo works stage 1, 4" turbo back exhaust, SCT Livewire w/ Innovative custom tunes. coolant filter. ------- Anyway i just got FASS and want to go with bigger injectors 4 sure, and other was wondering what else would be recommended for mods as it is a daily driver. Bigger Turbo and injectors? would i then need a intercooler and radiator possibly? alredy upgraded all boots too with deiselsite so wont have to worry bout blowin any more. Any help greatly appreciated. Ideally i want a sick truck that i can tune down for daily driving, but best of both worlds ideal. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, 1st time posting. :icon_ford:

#3 ·
Welcome to the ORG! It would benefit you greatly to do some lurking in the 6.0 Powerstroke Performance section. Tons of info on what you are looking for. What are you HP goals?

Jeremy

#4 ·
Getting a fass sytem wasn't a good idea, the 6.0's dont need them. Host some pictures (photobuckets good)!

#6 ·
FICM

hey guys not sure if im in the right thread, if not maybe someone can direct me elsewhere, I did some work to 04. 6.0l 250. Had elite diesel 250cc fuel injectors installed now im curious about the aftermarket ficm's. Ive heard not to mess woth the voltage unless you have bigger injectors, I do, just wondering if anyone xan point me in the right direction. Thanks ya'll!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.