Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Part Identification 2004 F-350 6.0L

839 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jsiff210 
#1 ·
I purchased a theft recovery at auction that I plan to use the cab and bed off of for my current truck. Long story short it looks like the thief ran into a tree and there are some parts (not related to my cab/bed swap) that I will need to replace to have 2 complete trucks at the end of the day. I know or have figured out what most of them are but there are 2 that I'm still trying to figure out and buy... One is a little rectangular thing that mounts under the A/C condenser and looks kind of like it with 2 hoses coming into it from the drivers side the other is a steel bar that mounts kind of under the front portion of the frame and hangs a little behind and below (maybe) the front bumper.

As you can probably tell by my descriptions I am not a mechanic so the proper terminology would be very helpful in my hunt for these parts. I have pictures that I can send or upload (if possible... can I embed pics into a post?).

Thank you in advance for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.