Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How many of you actually go wheelin with your trucks?

127K views 548 replies 204 participants last post by  Oneops 
#1 · (Edited)
Well ive seen alot of nice lifted superdutys on this site, with nice offroad tires, and what not, but how many of you arent scared of getting your truck a little scratched, some mudd all over the body, and shoved up all over the place, and having some fun!!!!!!! i know my trucks not:thumb: theres nothing worse then a lifted superuduty thats NEVER seen the dirt!!!! Does anyone have any good pics of there wheeling adventures?

oh yeah and if anyone is in NJ around here let me know, well hook up and go wheelin with the SD's

#2 ·
have to say that i agree with you..really dont wheel my truck but it takes the big ol ditch in the front yard and the washed out creeks that you come across when back roading. and the every now and then field mud slinging..

#3 ·
Wait.......you just went off roading, right? I'll bite. Got any pics of your latest off roading adventure? Figure out the hub thing? :)

I used to go off road with my Quadcab 1500, but this thing is tooooo long to make it around most of the bends in the trails up my way. Might work in a desert or dry creek bed, but not on a mountain trail! :crazy:

#4 ·
Mine gets muddy, Not really intentionally but going out in a hay field or working cattle, etc, I do find mud and my truck is not scared!

#6 ·

stuck in friggen one wheel drive!!!! haha oh well, i am now addictied to 4 wheeling!!!!! i just went today, didnt get stuck!! oh yeha im going to save up for some tsl's and a small lift, to get things rollin

#7 ·
Dude! Don't take pics of your truck with a strap on the front unless you're pulling a Chevy back out of a hole! :doh:

#9 ·
Ok....cool.........:thumb:

Sounds like from your other post that you are having 4x4 trouble?

#10 ·
yeah thats what happend it didnt engae i thingk it is becuase i was drive at like 5 mph then switched it into 4x4 , but when my dads firned came over and it was stuck, he put it into neutral and then wapahh she came right out in 4x4

#12 ·
sick pics dude, how do you like your tsl's for daily driving on the road? do they wear easily?

#14 ·
why new ones? going bigger? worn out already, idk for some reasone very tsl ive seen on peoples rigs, theyre allways so worn out

#17 ·
yeah go to pirate4x4.com they have a tire and rim for sale section, ive seen alot of them come and go, good luck

#19 ·
whats wrong with 15 inch rims? tires come and go on that site, just check back every now and then

#20 ·
Hey whats up man? where did you go out in the woods at? is that off fisher blvd? I usually go out in Sarco, my truck sometimes gets muddy but my passenger side is ALLLL scratched up. I lifted it not to take it out in the woods. Ill be 100% honest im not really into the whole lifted thing. I like the look of it but for me its not practical. I lifted mine because I wanted it to be higher then my dads 250 and I wanted to stuff some 35s under there. (i know i could have done that with a leveling kit) But I got some pics of my truck at sarco. We need to go wheeling one day for sure. my friends all go out in bayville at OBM.

#23 ·
Well, I don't have many pictures of me out playing, but I do take it out every so often. I did promise the wife not to scratch it up too bad until I get it paid off though. Here some pics after I got done messing around in the mudhole they had at the NHRDA event this past weekend. (It was a pretty lame mud hole while I was there)
-Aaron

Attachments

#24 ·
here's from an ORV park in kansas

there are more in my sig

#26 ·
i do not go out of my way to get my truck dirty, but it does get mud on it on occasions but very seldom....i learned my lesson of playing mudbug with my old Z71, it had millions of scratches and i even took out a mailbox w/it once
(R/F fender-my bad)...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.