Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Can Obama Handle This?

Can Obama Handle This?

4K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  najaf4life 
#1 ·
#5 ·
yup obama is screwed and it seems alot of the world thinks even less of us now

#13 ·
As far as that story there is nothing to worry about. That is just sabre rattling. By not standing down the three nuclear regiments they will be in violation of the START treaties which will mean that we can increase our nuclear arsenal. No one wants that to happen. The rhetoric will die down from the Russians soon enough. They are just angry because we have a working missile defense system and that we supported Georgia during that conflict.

#15 ·
Good I want something of that nature to happen. I want everything that can possibly go wrong, happen for Obama and make him look bad. Just like what happened to Bush. Another 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the inflation of gas prices, all stuff that he can't control but we will blame him for any way. If I stub my toe, I'm gonna blame it Obama. I got to get revenge for what the libs did to bush.

#18 ·
Are you serious? What kind of ignorant fool says what just spewed out of your mouth? Last time I checked, what made Rep. and AMERICANS better than the tree huggers, was the fact that we didn't stoop to their level.

#25 ·
i always want the best for America... but am scared of what might happen now... this is withing 24 hours and looked what has happened since he was elected... and we have four years to go threw with this guy

#34 ·
I'm not talking about your thread. Your thread is perfectly fine. I'm talking about all the stupid comments like the one from dallascwbyfan. And in the other threads. Wishing harm on anyone is crap plain and simple.

#35 ·
ya i agree but i dont think he meant it in most of the context we are taking it. i mean ya i dont wish harm on anyone, but if something were to happen(natural disasters) things like that. i wouldnt feel bad for obama to deal with it. now its another matter he is going to be the leader of the free world and i will stand behind and support him no matter what this is still america and its the best country there is

#36 ·
You hit the nail on the head, What my first post said was not a good way of explaining of what I meant. I apologize.

Now paintrain, it seems like you are just looking for something to throw a fit over. Yes, this is a truck forum, but I am posting in the political section, and I am expressing my feelings as my rights entitle me to. I also don't see any reason why I should be banned, unless a Mod wants to chime in and let me know of any rules of conduct I did not abide by.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.