Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

which headlights would look best

headlights?

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  mudrunninpig 
#1 ·
should i change the headlights on my 02 250?

See less See more
#2 ·
Headlights

My vote is Harley, then follow it with a black grille, bumpers and wheels. But that's just my .02

I like the blacked out look (I guess they call that Murdered out nowadays)

So if you only do the headlights, I guess they would considered your truck wounded....:hehe:

#3 ·
It a easy decision..if you need bling get the later year ones if you want the best lighting keep them and install a Hella harness with a set of their 4k Kelvin 80/100w bulbs.

FYI the later ones use The H13 which is quite possibly the stupidest design for a bulb ever foisted on the public. The terminals are so small that they overheat, even at stock wattages, and melt the plastic housing of the connectors. Higher than stock wattage bulbs are offered, but not recommended

#6 ·
if you want the best lighting keep them and install a Hella harness with a set of their 4k Kelvin 80/100w bulbs.
Got a link by any chance?

Is that the harness GOS sells?

#5 ·
I vote for the Harley but only if you follow through with it!

#11 ·
the harley lights look awesome

#15 ·
well guys i made my decision, well with another drivers help, i got into a little fender bender last weekend so i needed at least one new headlight anyway, so i figured if i was gonna change them now would be the time to do it...so i bought the eagle eyes 07 harleys off ebay anybody had good/bad experecnes with them? i got them yesterday and they look really nice, but do they leak? i think ive got all the parts gathered up and hopefully tomorrow she will be back together!btw, my passenger side headlight/markerlight ect survived if anyone needs one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.