Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

How many flags flying high and proud

8K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  DIESEL-FOR-LIFE 
#1 ·
After seeing everything that is going on back home lately got me to thinking just how many of us have a flag in our front yards were ever we may be. So how many of you have a flag flying high and proud lets see them. Here is the one we have on our compound.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm flying the colors everyday, unless the weather is poor. I also fly the colors on my truck, and permanently painted on my back :usa:. I don't have a pic of the house, but here are a couple others

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck

Tattoo Shoulder Temporary tattoo Flesh Back

Land vehicle Pickup truck Tire Vehicle Car

#5 ·
I do and I'm DAMN proud of it!

#6 ·
Always have one in my front yard. One on my boat and one on my 5th wheel when I am out camping. I don't always agree with what our politicians do but I still love my country. If you have been outside of it you know we may have our problems but it is the greatest country on this earth!

#8 ·
WOW, Not that many people :doh:

If you have been outside of it you know we may have our problems but it is the greatest country on this earth!
100% I have been all around the world you couldn't pay me to call anywhere else home.

#7 ·
You guys missed this part :lol:

So how many of you have a flag flying high and proud lets see them

#9 ·
We always do, my mom, grandparents, sisters everyone has one, I'm ready to get back in the states, have less than a month till I get out of this damn sand box....Thanks to everyone who supports the U.S. and The Military

#10 ·
I was....but now the current Ol' Glory is faded. I believe the colors need to be bright and bold! Out of respect for our flag, our country and the many military persons who have served or are serving, I took it down. I need to get a new one and respectfully retire the old one.

Thanks for the reminder!

#12 ·
I am not at home to take a picture, but I fly one everyday!

#14 ·
:flag:When I was looking at buying my house, we pulled down the street and the first house on each side flies a flag in their yard. I hadnt even seen the house and I knew I was buying it. You can damn sure bet there is one in my yard, on my truck for holidays, and my boat every time we go out. Proud doesnt even come close to the right word. :flag:

#16 ·
BUMP for today

#17 ·
Oh come on there has to be more people than this.

#19 ·
This isn't looking good, I KNOW there are more of you here :nod:

#20 ·
I will post a pic soon... don't have one on the house at the moment, my brother and I are talking about putting up a flag pole in the front yard instead of hanging one on the house.

is a pic of my flag in my truck bed cool or are we wanting pics of flags on houses only?

#21 ·
My opinion, if its Red White and Blue, show your colors :flag:

Its not my thread though :lol:

#22 ·
i fly a flag every day on my right shoulder,right now its in infrared subdued color scheme but most of the time its red white and blue,and it always runs into battle.

#26 ·
I really like the way they look at night in the light. I was gonna take pics of ours tonight but our lights aint working right now. I guess thats what we get for having Iraqs install them lol

#27 ·
Here's a couple pics of mine when I was camping a couple weeks ago. I put it up on my truck as much as possible. Cool thing is that our chapter logo has an American flag in it, so I always have one on my truck.:thumb::flag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.