August 2013 ROTM Contestants - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Polls Vote Here!

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite.
36 11.73%
127 41.37%
96 31.27%
48 15.64%
Voters: 307. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator


 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Abingdon, Md.
Posts: 11,959
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
August 2013 ROTM Contestants

Here are the August 2013 ROTM Contestants. Vote for your favorite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 08-01-2013, 08:31 PM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!





 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Posts: 14,430
Thanks: 105
Thanked 82 Times in 57 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hmmmm... I don't see any pics to choose from Mitch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 08-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Can you hear the derail??

 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canton and kennesaw
Posts: 18,597
Thanks: 3
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Second , good luck guys, great locations there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 08-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator


 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Abingdon, Md.
Posts: 11,959
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
Hmmmm... I don't see any pics to choose from Mitch.
It takes a few minutes to get the Poll set up. So there are a couple of minutes delay while I copy links from Photobucket etc. Sheesh, everybody wants instant gratification. Slow down and smell the diesel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 08-02-2013, 05:36 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!





 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Posts: 14,430
Thanks: 105
Thanked 82 Times in 57 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Mmmmmmmmm.... diesel!





Good luck everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 08-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Serving Our Country!
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 451
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wish the pictures where clickable before you voted....
3 out of the 4 trucks look stock to me.....so its not really a fair poll.. 3 trucks look to have a leveling kit and the red one looks like it might have a ton done to it....


just some info about the truck such as specs and upgrades would be nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 08-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Northern, VA
Posts: 905
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
voted..... good luck fella`s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 08-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Milltown, NJ
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Aww no OBS trucks. Next month we need an all OBS contest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 3,016
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskan155 View Post
wish the pictures where clickable before you voted....
3 out of the 4 trucks look stock to me.....so its not really a fair poll.. 3 trucks look to have a leveling kit and the red one looks like it might have a ton done to it....


just some info about the truck such as specs and upgrades would be nice
It has 14" One Up Offroad 525 Series Lift kit (Adjustable from 10-14"), Sway-a-away Coilovers & Triple Bypasses shocks up front and Double Bypasses in the rear. 38x15.5 Toyo's with 20x12 Weld Cheyenne's (Can run any larger or it will rub ). 238 Injectors, 38R Turbo, BTS Trans, Water Injection, Terminator Dual Pumps, Head Studs, and of course the coolest part of the truck is the paint job which was done in memory of my brother Ryan who was killed in Iraq back in 2006.

I might actually stand a chance in this one. Last time there was one picture that had a girl in it and we all lost...LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 08-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Serving Our Country!
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 451
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by layson View Post
It has 14" One Up Offroad 525 Series Lift kit (Adjustable from 10-14"), Sway-a-away Coilovers & Triple Bypasses shocks up front and Double Bypasses in the rear. 38x15.5 Toyo's with 20x12 Weld Cheyenne's (Can run any larger or it will rub ). 238 Injectors, 38R Turbo, BTS Trans, Water Injection, Terminator Dual Pumps, Head Studs, and of course the coolest part of the truck is the paint job which was done in memory of my brother Ryan who was killed in Iraq back in 2006.

I might actually stand a chance in this one. Last time there was one picture that had a girl in it and we all lost...LOL.
Thankyou!!
and LOL probably where my vote would have went if i saw it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors