Arrogant Barbara Boxer - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Arrogant Barbara Boxer

Below is an e-mail I sent to Barbara Boxer regarding her recent statement to a Brigadier General testifying to Congress.

Folks, we need to flood these arrogant nimrods in Congress with letters reminding them why they are where they are.

They are elected PUBLIC SERVANTS, but somehow they have turned the tables and NOW we have become their SERVANTS.

Boxer, the U.S. Senator, Chides Brigadier General for Calling Her 'Ma'am' - Political News - FOXNews.com

"Ma'am, let me begin by saying. You are an ELECTED public servant, you were elected to SERVE the people of California and the citizens of the United States, how dare you to ignore that fact.

You worked hard for that title? You spent a lot of other people's money and made a bunch of promises you never intended to keep and by some miracle more people voted for you than the schlep you were running against. That's what you did to get that title of "Senator".

The Brigadier General spent at least 20 years attending schools, leading troops, working day after day in often oppressive and demanding conditions and making sure that everything was done the best it could be done to even be considered for his rank.

I believe the Brigadier General has you trumped a dozen ways from Sunday on the title earning business.

You need to get your head screwed on straight and get back to the business at hand-SERVING YOUR CONSTITUANTS.

Ma'am your contempt for the US Military is sickening.

Regards,
Michael Mayo"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
Below is an e-mail I sent to Barbara Boxer regarding her recent statement to a Brigadier General testifying to Congress.

Folks, we need to flood these arrogant nimrods in Congress with letters reminding them why they are where they are.

They are elected PUBLIC SERVANTS, but somehow they have turned the tables and NOW we have become their SERVANTS.

Boxer, the U.S. Senator, Chides Brigadier General for Calling Her 'Ma'am' - Political News - FOXNews.com

"Ma'am, let me begin by saying. You are an ELECTED public servant, you were elected to SERVE the people of California and the citizens of the United States, how dare you to ignore that fact.

You worked hard for that title? You spent a lot of other people's money and made a bunch of promises you never intended to keep and by some miracle more people voted for you than the schlep you were running against. That's what you did to get that title of "Senator".

The Brigadier General spent at least 20 years attending schools, leading troops, working day after day in often oppressive and demanding conditions and making sure that everything was done the best it could be done to even be considered for his rank.

I believe the Brigadier General has you trumped a dozen ways from Sunday on the title earning business.

You need to get your head screwed on straight and get back to the business at hand-SERVING YOUR CONSTITUANTS.

Ma'am your contempt for the US Military is sickening.

Regards,
Michael Mayo"
Man she is a b****!!!

Nice letter Mike
you called her Ma'am
Old 06-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Love the letter can't stand the biotch
Old 06-19-2009, 08:28 AM

One other thing....ya'll can call me "tha man" from now on
Old 06-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What an arrogant peice of trash F-ing libs, and there 'better than you' mentality makes me mad as hell! Nice letter Mike, I think I'll write her one too.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:29 AM

Actually, I wanna change that. You guys can call me "The Thumanator" from now on. I worked really hard beating up gangsters in high school to get that name so I would appreciate it
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 AM

I had a senator at my work a while back and I called him "sir" for the good part of a 1/2 hour. He didn't get his panties in a twist; I can't understand why Boxer is. Proper titles for government officials is ma'am or sir. This is because knowing the precise titles of so many government officials is impossible and our dealings with them are usually for short durations. This denotes respect and is appropriate; as is refering to a officer or superior officer as such.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:07 PM

He should have just called her *****. I know I was taught to say sir and ma'am to every body & I still do. Did she ever think that he was just being polite. NO, she thinks she has some kind of special powers because she's a senator and has an ego problem. Will ***** work when she's unemployed?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Premium Member

That had nothing to do with respect. As noted, it was strictly contempt. We need to invite her to the deep south. Let her enjoy the honeys and sugars for a while. That should get her blood boiling.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here is the lame reply............a little late, if you ask me.

Dear Mr. Mayo:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the recent Senate hearing with Brigadier General Michael Walsh. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter.

Shortly after the hearing, I called General Walsh, and we had a friendly and productive conversation. We expressed our respect for one another and our determination to work together to protect our nation and communities from natural disasters.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of concern to you.

<fontface ="Courier New"Size= +0>Barbara Boxer
United States Senator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.