Anyone watching Iran ??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in absentia...
Posts: 2,769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone watching Iran ???

Maybe we need to be taking notes. They seem to know how to initiate reform from a corrupt or out of control government.

PSD- yea, I finally got one.







"Beware the Prophet
seeking profit" Dennis Miller on Algore




'11 F-250, CC, 4X4, KR
kingchip is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 19,968
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Thanks: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I've got the same thoughts. We need a 'thinking' smiley


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker

Is it 2016 yet?
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #3 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Infidel

 
TexasR.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
When I heard that their citizens had been shot I thought "Here we would have returned fire...........because we can". Let that be a poignant little reminder to our liberal rezidents.

I don't know what to make of it. Mousavi is not exactly pro-American. He was their prime minister or held a high level government position, I can't recall right off the top of my head (and I'll let someone else track down the exact position).

I think that the fact he is bucking the mullahs does make him a bit different. They are the true source of power and he seems to be trying to get out from underneath their control.

I hope that we are in there stirring the pot a bit.

Craig

Remember Ft. Hood

And never forget who did it

Religion of peace my жопа


Quote:
Originally Posted by JK23112 View Post

Ah, we can lead a man to knowledge.....but we can't make him think.
TexasR.N. is offline  
post #4 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in absentia...
Posts: 2,769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Surely we are NOT supplying telephone reception for the country while their government is trying to shut communications down.

PSD- yea, I finally got one.







"Beware the Prophet
seeking profit" Dennis Miller on Algore




'11 F-250, CC, 4X4, KR
kingchip is offline  
post #5 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Raging Lunatic

 
choctaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Posts: 8,803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We're not.....................Bush is.

Halito...Sa hohchifo ut Mike
On EARTH as it is in TEXAS
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Fast Service Guaranteed...No Matter How Long It Takes"
choctaw is offline  
post #6 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: in absentia...
Posts: 2,769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I should have known.......

PSD- yea, I finally got one.







"Beware the Prophet
seeking profit" Dennis Miller on Algore




'11 F-250, CC, 4X4, KR
kingchip is offline  
post #7 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Jason812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasR.N. View Post
When I heard that their citizens had been shot I thought "Here we would have returned fire...........because we can". Let that be a poignant little reminder to our liberal rezidents.

I don't know what to make of it. Mousavi is not exactly pro-American. He was their prime minister or held a high level government position, I can't recall right off the top of my head (and I'll let someone else track down the exact position).

I think that the fact he is bucking the mullahs does make him a bit different. They are the true source of power and he seems to be trying to get out from underneath their control.

I hope that we are in there stirring the pot a bit.

Craig
I've heard (haven't researched it yet) that Mousavi was the Prime Minister when Iran started it's nuke program. Definitley not pro-American. I think we're stirring the pot, at least I hope we still are. When we had a president with a pair, the Black Ops was in Iran.

Glen Beck seems to think that the other countries are stirring our pot. Suppose to elaborate on it more this week.

2002 4X4 XLT EX - Air Dog
Jason812 is offline  
post #8 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What business do we have in interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, in this case Iran? What threat are they to us?

Remember- England and the US conspired to get rid of Mosedeck back in the 50's and replaced him with the Shah....who, in the final analysis, was a brutal dictator.

The invasion of Iraq was based on a lie and the NSE (National Security Estimate) of 2007 said as much. It has been estimated that around 1 million Iraqis have been killed by our military since our invasion. And the wretched war is bankrupting us to the tune of 800 billion per year. It sure as heck isn't worth it.

We're in Afghanistan for what? To get Bin Laden? No one even talks about him anymore....because he was probably killed or died in December 2001.

Afghanistan- the bottom line is this- we want an oil/gas pipeline going from Kazakstan to the Indian Ocean going from North to South through Afghanistan....just like the Soviets wanted to do. Incidentally- did you know that Condoleezza Rice was a member of Chevrons' board of directors until 2001 whose principle work and emphasis was......the Kazak region?

So, we don't need any more wars and Iran sure isn't any threat to us.
PDA1 is offline  
post #9 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Semper Fidelis

 
TuRBoWHiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to TuRBoWHiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDA1 View Post
What business do we have in interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, in this case Iran? What threat are they to us?

Remember- England and the US conspired to get rid of Mosedeck back in the 50's and replaced him with the Shah....who, in the final analysis, was a brutal dictator.

The invasion of Iraq was based on a lie and the NSE (National Security Estimate) of 2007 said as much. It has been estimated that around 1 million Iraqis have been killed by our military since our invasion. And the wretched war is bankrupting us to the tune of 800 billion per year. It sure as heck isn't worth it.

We're in Afghanistan for what? To get Bin Laden? No one even talks about him anymore....because he was probably killed or died in December 2001.

Afghanistan- the bottom line is this- we want an oil/gas pipeline going from Kazakstan to the Indian Ocean going from North to South through Afghanistan....just like the Soviets wanted to do. Incidentally- did you know that Condoleezza Rice was a member of Chevrons' board of directors until 2001 whose principle work and emphasis was......the Kazak region?

So, we don't need any more wars and Iran sure isn't any threat to us.
Yeah you're right, a muslim country who has been building nukes isn't a threat. Time for you to wake up....

Billy

2006 Ford F250 4X4 XLT CCLB

Autometer Z Series EGT, Boost, Tranny Pillar Pod
Zoodad Mod

SOLD
03 F-250 CrewCab 4X4 7.3L
4" Turboback W/ Borla race muffler
AIH Delete
Zoodad
Foil Delete
AFE Dryflow intake
CCV Mod
Edge Juice W/ Attitude CTS
Recon Smoked Clearance lights
Recon Smoked third brake
Recon Smoked Tail lights




USMC CWO2 02-Present
TuRBoWHiNe is offline  
post #10 of 68 Old 06-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Infidel

 
TexasR.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchip View Post
Surely we are NOT supplying telephone reception for the country while their government is trying to shut communications down.
Until franklin chamberlain finds out we are behind it cuts the lines himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
We're not.....................Bush is.
I knew this guy (Bush) would pop back up and ruin things for everyone..........again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason812 View Post
I've heard (haven't researched it yet) that Mousavi was the Prime Minister when Iran started it's nuke program. Definitley not pro-American. I think we're stirring the pot, at least I hope we still are. When we had a president with a pair, the Black Ops was in Iran.

Glen Beck seems to think that the other countries are stirring our pot. Suppose to elaborate on it more this week.
Reagan would turn it into a Spec Ops playground and a political nightmare for those currently trying to hold on to power.
I caught a snippit of Beck talking about this. I'll tune into him tomorow and Friday to see what he has to say.

It would be impressive to see a serious change in political leadership in Iran. To see the mullahs and islamic thugs running to save their worthless lives would put a smile on my face .

Craig

Remember Ft. Hood

And never forget who did it

Religion of peace my жопа


Quote:
Originally Posted by JK23112 View Post

Ah, we can lead a man to knowledge.....but we can't make him think.
TexasR.N. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome