Obama Guilty of Treason? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Obama Guilty of Treason?

Is Obama Guilty of Treason? Or is Commander Fitzpatrick III Guilty of Mutiny? | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Posted June 10th, 2009 by nmlifestyles

The answer to one of the above questions is absolutely, YES! - Either Barack Hussein Obama is guilty of treason, as formally charged in a March 2009 federal criminal complaint filed by retired Navy LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, on March 17th, (or) LCDR Walter Fitzpatrick is indeed guilty of Mutiny, - "forcible or passive resistance to lawful authority; especially: concerted revolt (as of a naval crew) against discipline or a superior officer."

There is no higher authority for a U.S. Naval Commander than the superior office of Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, the President of the Unites States. Yet, LCDR Fitzpatrick has publicly and formally charged President Barack Hussein Obama with the high crime of treason in a federal complaint filed with James R. Dedrick U.S. Attorney, Eastern District Tennessee, and Edgar Schmutzer, Dedrick's Assistant U.S. Attorney on March 17, 2009.

In doing so, LCDR Fitzpatrick opened himself up to the very serious charge of mutiny, a crime which requires Court Martial and carries the penalty of death.

In the criminal complaint, Fitzpatrick has charged Barack Hussein Obama (and others alleged complicit) with treason, an act that if false, constitutes an act of mutiny on behalf of Commander Fitzpatrick.
However, if Commander Fitzpatrick is right, then the act constitutes the ultimate selfless act of true patriotism, and a glowing example of what it means to stand on an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

This should turn out to be interesting.................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 09:55 PM
back in the saddle

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'd like some more background on this story Mike. Or failing that hope to see where the story goes... What sort of examples does the Commander cite as grounds for treason? I could definately think of a few of my own, but curious as to what's to become of this...
Old 06-12-2009, 10:03 PM
shaking things up

i applaud the commander for his b@lls to stand up for all of us like he is doing that takes guts especially since i am sure he knows the penalty if they do not side with him
Old 06-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to FastFocus
i'm with him all the way, we need more people like this in the US. i was starting to wonder if there was any left at all. i'm very interested to see where this goes.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 AM

well, that was a little surreal. what is this troops in some town in alabama thing?

"Free from constitutional restraint, and following your criminal example, military commanders deployed U.S. Army active duty combat troops into the small civilian community of Samson, Alabama last week in a demonstration of their newly received despotic, domestic police power."
Old 06-13-2009, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
Has anyone seen the " obama deception "?? im watching it now, ill let you know what its about.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Has anyone seen the " obama deception "?? im watching it now, ill let you know what its about.
haven't yet, but gonna
Old 06-13-2009, 07:03 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm doing some research into this, I smell some fishy odors, but I'm digging deeper.

Here is a copy of the complaint filed.

The JAG Hunter...Dauntless and unafraid!
Old 06-13-2009, 07:27 AM

subscribing
Old 06-13-2009, 07:46 AM
lifetime member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.