Obama Video - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 05:18 PM
The Fat Mod

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Obama Video

Interesting stuff. Check it out. Tell us what you think.

The Obama Deception
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
Did you watch the entire thing bud?

I am at work, so I am going to have watch it home. I don't think the boss would like me watching an almost 2 hour vid at work.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to thunderinms
Very powerful information. I hope people on here take it and run with it.

This is Endgame folks. Wake up before its too late. Liquidate what you do not need to obtain what you WILL need. Ask me in PM for specifics.

G
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
The Fat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchetta View Post
Did you watch the entire thing bud?

I am at work, so I am going to have watch it home. I don't think the boss would like me watching an almost 2 hour vid at work.
I have not finished. I have seen about 3/4 of it. Plan on finishing it tonight though.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I don't know about that Alex Jones guy, he seems like he's pretty out there. Maybe I'm just being naive . It just seems like everything is a conspiracy to him, like the sky is blue because of the democrats master plan to tke over the world. I'm sure that he's not completely wrong about this stuff, there are a lot of sinister people in this world. So I can see truth in most of it, but to think that the whole world is in on it seems just crazy to me, and a war that we have no chance of winning. Because if the chit really goes awry, and they see that they are not winning, they will just clear out the important people from the states, and nuke this b!tch. I do beleive that they want a NWO, and whole world government though, how they will go about that is behond me.

I also beleive that Osama is the anti-crist, and wants to make the US a muslim country, with their views and beliefs.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:41 AM

Nick,

This is what I try to get though to people - it DOES NOT MATTER what party is in power, the all work for the same PUPPET MASTERS! Like Jesse Ventura explained in the video, its like pro wrestling... all acting. Both parties work for the same master, period. I think this may be the point of your naivity as you claim.

The NWO is real. This is just the Endgame (also a pun for one of Alex's films) of their plan. They being the Rockefellers, Morgans, Chases, and other "13 families" that have ruled the world behind the curtain for many years.

Do more homework. Look up the Georgia guidestones. Look up work by Tex Marrs, Jim Marrs (no relations), David Icke (although he is out there, even for me!), and others and see what they have to say.

Bottom line is the world elite are making their power play now - SO PREPARE!!!

G
Old 03-17-2009, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderinms View Post
Nick,

This is what I try to get though to people - it DOES NOT MATTER what party is in power, the all work for the same PUPPET MASTERS! Like Jesse Ventura explained in the video, its like pro wrestling... all acting. Both parties work for the same master, period. I think this may be the point of your naivity as you claim.

The NWO is real. This is just the Endgame (also a pun for one of Alex's films) of their plan. They being the Rockefellers, Morgans, Chases, and other "13 families" that have ruled the world behind the curtain for many years.

Do more homework. Look up the Georgia guidestones. Look up work by Tex Marrs, Jim Marrs (no relations), David Icke (although he is out there, even for me!), and others and see what they have to say.

Bottom line is the world elite are making their power play now - SO PREPARE!!!

G
Those guidestones are very interesting. I hear what your saying, and I am still preparing for any kind of collapse that can and will occur. I will read more about the Marrs' and Icke, just to have a firm belief in what THEY are planning. It's bigger than we know, and scarier than I'd ever imagined.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
Those guidestones are very interesting. I hear what your saying, and I am still preparing for any kind of collapse that can and will occur. I will read more about the Marrs' and Icke, just to have a firm belief in what THEY are planning. It's bigger than we know, and scarier than I'd ever imagined.
I am glad you are waking up brother. Times are about to get interesting. You can always PM me if you need help. I can even give you my # if you need to talk...

G
Old 03-17-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderinms View Post
I am glad you are waking up brother. Times are about to get interesting. You can always PM me if you need help. I can even give you my # if you need to talk...

G
Thanks for the support G, I think I have it handled, but I'll keep your invite in mind. I got your document, and have started getting those items
Old 04-01-2009, 04:35 PM

I watched the whole video, and it opened my eyes to more of the "secret" power that I already knew existed. I can't stand to hear how BANKERS are running the country and in their eyes eventually the world. I don't intend to let that happen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.