Tea Party email - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tea Party email

I recieved this yesterday

There's a storm abrewin'. What happens when good, responsible people keep quiet? Washington has forgotten they work for us. We don't work for them. Throwing good money after bad is NOT the answer. I am sick of the midnight, closed door sessions to come up with a plan. I am sick of Congress raking CEO's over the coals while they, themselves, have defaulted on their taxes. I am sick of the bailed out companies having lavish vacations and retreats on my dollar. I am sick of being told it is MY responsibility to rescue people that, knowingly, bought more house than they could afford. I am sick of being made to feel it is my patriotic duty to pay MORE taxes. I, like all of you, am a responsible citizen. I pay my taxes. I live on a budget and I don't ask someone else to carry the burden for poor decisions I may make. I have emailed my congressmen and senators asking them to NOT vote for the stimulus package as it was written without reading it first. No one listened. They voted for it, pork and all.

O.K. folks, here it is. You may think you are just one voice and what you think won't make a difference. Well, yes it will and YES, WE CAN!! If you are disgusted and angry with the way Washington is handling our taxes. If you are fearful of the fallout from the wreckless spending of BILLIONS to bailout and "stimulate" without accountability and responsibility then we need to become ONE, LOUD VOICE THAT CAN BE HEARD FROM EVERY CITY, TOWN, SUBURB AND HOME IN AMERICA. There is a growing protest to demand that Congress, the President and his cabinet LISTEN to us, the American Citizens. What is being done in Washington is NOT the way to handle the economic free fall.

So, here's the plan. On April 1, 2009, all Ameicans are asked to send a TEABAG to Washinton , D.C. You do not have to enclose a note or any other information unless you so desire. Just a TEABAG. Many cities are organizing protests. If you simply search, "New American Tea Party", several sites will come up. If you aren't the 'protester' type, simply make your one voice heard with a TEABAG. Your one voice will become a roar when joined with millions of others that feel the same way. Yes, something needs to be done but the lack of confidence as shown by the steady decline in the stock market speaks volumes.

This was not my idea. I visited the sites of the 'New American Tea Pary' and an online survey showed over 90% of thousands said they would send the teabag on April 1. Why, April 1?? We want them to reach Washington by April 15. Will you do it? I will. Send it to; 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington , D.C. 20500 ..

Forward this to everyone in your address book. Visit the website below for more information about the 'New American Tea Party'. I would encourage everyone to go ahead and get the envelope ready to mail, then just drop it in the mail April 1. Can't guarantee what the postage will be by then, it is going up as we speak, but have your envelope ready. What will this cost you? A little time and a 40 something cent stamp.

What could you receive in benefits? Maybe, just maybe, our elected officials will start to listen to the people. Take out the Pork. Tell us how the money is being spent. We want TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. Remember, the money will be spent over the next 4-5 years. It is not too late.

Of course, if you agree with the way things are being done now, just delete!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm in the process of finding out why the one in Denver was cancelled or maybe just removed from the website. I couldn't make to the one in February, but I WILL make it to this one and send a tea bag with a nastygram too. I suggest you ALL go to the protests if you are sick of the government trying to run your life. I am SICK OF IT
Old 03-13-2009, 06:35 AM

Old 03-13-2009, 04:36 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I showed this to my father, and we are going to send a dozen of them.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Infidel

subscribed.
Craig
Old 03-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Premium Member

I'm in. How long before they decide what mysterious powder is in all the mail?
Old 03-14-2009, 05:37 AM

I'll be sending a tea bag and a nasty gram, writing of my dissent for this countries government body for the last 20 years. Since I have heard that Reagan was the sh!t, although I wasn't around to see first hand. He made a few mistakes, but he turned the Carter recession into prosperity for this great country.

Any of you guys see the Glenn Beck special I have been trying to promote for the last week or so? I plan on buying both of the books he talked about, and also recommend the book by Marcus Luttrell "Lone Survivor", and another by John Wesley Rawles "Patriots surviving the coming collapse". The Patriots book is a fictional story about a government and society collapse. Two AWESOME books. It was so cool to see Marcus on the show yesterday, along with the Green Beret that was injured in Afghanistan in 2006. I know there are hundreds more like them, that didn't make it back to our soil

Both books, and the Glenn Beck special come highly recommended by me, for any patriot, and anybody that loves this country
Old 03-18-2009, 10:30 PM

My Bf Justin told me about this.........I havent heard about it from anyone else so....is this a popular thing going around??? Gonna beat the bf and send 13 JK JK JK ! Have to do my conservative duty
Old 03-18-2009, 10:32 PM

btw Nick.........................Reagan............... ..was...................awsome...........wasnt alive lol when he was prez............but my parents were like die hard fans of him and I knew him to be really good........so, he was total awsomeness......
Old 03-19-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselQueen91 View Post
My Bf Justin told me about this.........I havent heard about it from anyone else so....is this a popular thing going around??? Gonna beat the bf and send 13 JK JK JK ! Have to do my conservative duty
YOU, ME and every other conservative, liberal, independent, republican, democrat, black white, brown, yellow (you know who I'm talking about ) and their entire family should be doing this, AND join one of the protects in your area on tax day April 15th. This HAS to be huge! If this don't work, we need to march in Washington on Independence Day, and if that don't work, it's ON!!!

New American Tea Party

WE THE PEOPLE, HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE TYRANNY OF GOVERNMENT, AND ALSO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION. IT IS NOT A LIVING DOCUMENT, AND SHOULD NOT BE CHANGED, IT HAS WORKED FOR OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS, AND SHALL CONTINUE TO WORK!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.