MEXICO IS ANGRY - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MEXICO IS ANGRY

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from Sonora don't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny.

State of Sonora is angry at Influx of Mexicans into Mexico.

Nine state legislators from the Mexican state of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are now returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off about it.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to say Arizona 's new employer sanctions law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said Sonora - Arizona 's southern neighbor, made up of mostly small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers here return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

The law, which took effect Jan.1, punishes employers who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.

'How can they pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales . 'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking only in Spanish.

'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families return to hometowns in Sonora without jobs,' she said.
'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens.

It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop parasitically feeding off of the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad all the US states don't pass a law just like Sonora . Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will not do anything!

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict?...... The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's immigration laws??

WAKE UP, AMERICA -
we are losing our country.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Too strict?...... The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

Thats the best part!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:28 PM

The Mexican people and government must be in love with Obama and the Dem's if I am not mistaken. I walked into a coffee shop while I was in the city on business today and on one entire wall was painted a mural of Obama complete with his messiah phrases from the election..mind boggling.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaleen View Post
The Mexican people and government must be in love with Obama and the Dem's if I am not mistaken. I walked into a coffee shop while I was in the city on business today and on one entire wall was painted a mural of Obama complete with his messiah phrases from the election..mind boggling.
Got a pic!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Did you walk out?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 PM

Yes I walked out, no picture but I will take one the next time I have business in the city.
Till this year the city even had an upside down church buried by its cross in the most expensive waterfront real estate in Canada. Many said it was "art" and was labeled "device to root out evil" by those that approved and everyone knew it was a backhanded attack against the Christian church (many in the media and politics used the term "no one expects the Spanish inquisition when speaking of Christianity of course)..Vancouver is very San Francisco/progressive in "all" of its ideology and "values" or lack of them depending on what you of course believe in.

I can tell everyone here that without a doubt I would say 99% of the population here on the left coast of Canada (and almost everywhere but mabey Alberta) are Obama whorshippers and staggeringly ultra left wingers in general. Our "Conservative" party is actually just a twisted version of the Democrats painted with a different brush. Sorry to go and on..much of the time I feel like I am one of only a very small handful of fiscal conservatives here in lala land.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:07 PM

Oh..and to show you how extreme it is here in the politically correct centre of the universe..we have the Olympics coming next year (in case you have not heard..lol!) and all anyone is talking about is of course how over budget everything is (hundreds of billions..our security budget here in our one horse little Canadian city for less than two weeks of Olympics is now pegged at over $900 million!) the left liberal social engineers only allowed the Olympic athletes village/housing to be built if there were long term "social" housing for the homeless, drug addicts etc. etc. etc after the Olympics..at a cost of..wait for it..nearly $700,000 per unit!!!! Explain to me why the tax payers are funding any social housing (we are the drug capital of the universe) on some of the most expensive waterfront real estate in North America for "non producers, criminals and drug addicts?" We seem to be suffering from compassionate society syndrome..like your democrats and Obama are!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM

I'm with you buddy, lets get together for coffee at a gas station (as not to be distaracted by hippie murals) and discuss our plans to bomb the place to the ground once it has been inhabited by crackerjacks. I know it may sound harsh but I do believe it has come to this.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:54 PM

I have never, nor will I ever in any way, shape or form promote violence or any illegal activity of "any" kind whatsoever!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I have never, nor will I ever in any way, shape or form promote violence or any illegal activity of "any" kind whatsoever!
First let me say, I agree with you for the most part. We still have a chance here in the US and you still may up there to correct our problems in a civil and political manner, but the physical resistance should never be disregarded. That is what has allowed both your gov. and ours to gain the position they have over us. The lack of threat that we will take back the power we have given them.

Secondly, I'm glad to see that there are some people with some sense to our north. It's obvious at this point that the left wing libs have deemed many of the characteristics and ideologies that all of us live by as archaic, foolish, insensitive, and just ridiculous. The characteristics that I speak of, is sense of family, responsibility (both fiscal and personal) strong morals, hard work ethic, religion, independence just to name a few. For me personally these are very important to me, and I see their targeting of these things as declaring war on my way of life, and their campaign has been very successful. I contribute their success to the fact one of our (you, me, people like us) most important characteristics is our downfall, our independent nature makes it hard for us to organize the way we need to, where as the libs and the followers seem to organize easier. So I ask all of you who read the things I post and agree even just a little bit to inform all of your family, friends, everyone possible. Information is power.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.