Russians drawing a line in the sand - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Russians drawing a line in the sand

Russia warns of response to US missile shield

Newsmax.com Georgia: Russian Armored Columns On the Move South

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Russian TV Sounds Like Soviet TV

FOXNews.com - Russia Says Response to U.S. Missile Shield Deal With Poland Will Go Beyond Diplomacy - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

CNN did not have anything at the time I researched this.

So are the Russkies feeling restless and want to throw some weight around? We had better have a damn good response to them. Bush and the next president had better have a back bone made out of forged steel. I believe Putin is a very bad character (don't rise in the KGB being nice) never mind the goofball they have for president right now (Medvedev) he's a mouth piece for Putin. Anyways, y'all have impressed me in the past with all y'alls insight in the past.
Craig

With this flare up I believe it is even more imperative that obama be no where near the White House. If he has a spine I believe it most likely is composed of a wet noodle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

If obama gets in we ought be allies right?? .......since obama is a communist and all.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:34 PM

I still say if were gonna tangle with russia we ought to drill a hell of a lot of oil and get the economy where it needs to be first.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cja7928 View Post
I still say if were gonna tangle with russia we ought to drill a hell of a lot of oil and get the economy where it needs to be first.
Chris I agree. If we get into another one the way the economy and oil prices are now. We will be paying upwards of $8 a gallon with inflation
Old 08-20-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Chris I agree. If we get into another one the way the economy and oil prices are now. We will be paying upwards of $8 a gallon with inflation
not to mention how that would effect the value of the dollar, the price of food, utilities, unemployment, the federal deficit.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Quote:
not to mention how that would effect the value of the dollar, the price of food, utilities, unemployment, the federal deficit.
This is exactly what they have in mind. They want to break our back. And with a President like Obama it's a no brainer.

It's going to get very interesting! (Sgt. Schultz)
Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Yeah we are getting kicked in the azz enough with food prices and stuff the way it is now
Old 08-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Emergency Services

Send a message via AIM to cchase
If we get into a tangle with russia we better be ready for a draft. But your right, we better be very independent with oil, due to the fact that running out of oil would be really bad while fighting world war 3, unless we have nuclear planes and tanks i dont know about?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchase View Post
If we get into a tangle with russia we better be ready for a draft. But your right, we better be very independent with oil, due to the fact that running out of oil would be really bad while fighting world war 3, unless we have nuclear planes and tanks i dont know about?
Not just that but economically, even if we didnt sell our oil on the open market to raise money at least our money would stay at home. wars are a tini bit expensive I think we need not only to be self sufficient in oil but have the economy and the cash to be able to finish the job. They will try to knock us down economically first, we better be ready, ......God forbid China ever decides they want a piece of us, now that would be ugly
Old 08-24-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Not just that but economically, even if we didnt sell our oil on the open market to raise money at least our money would stay at home. wars are a tini bit expensive I think we need not only to be self sufficient in oil but have the economy and the cash to be able to finish the job. They will try to knock us down economically first, we better be ready, ......God forbid China ever decides they want a piece of us, now that would be ugly
Your on the right track Cris. Remember Reagan was able to out spend Russia becouse we had a better econamy. russia went broke and fell apart. All welth come from items produced from natural resources, we have to be producing, which we're not. Oil production is part of the equation,... a big part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.