Michelle Obama's Thesis - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Michelle Obama's Thesis

Here's what we have been waiting for-

According to Snopes.com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a political website they decided they would lift the restriction.</ I>
snopes.com: Michelle Obama's Thesis
Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'.
Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The 1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson. Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported by a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle as one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that impression'.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and 'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.
Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.
'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation< /I>
of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'
Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to her 'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.' < /I>

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:
'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost.'

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first lady that will elevate black over white in America ?
The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.
'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.
Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a certain level of identification with the black community. However, these
findings do not support this possibility.'
Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire?
Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.< BR>Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted with one another.
The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and world view seen through a race-based prism. This is a very divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all Americans pause for deep concern.
Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.
PS: We paid for her scholarship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 07:48 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dereku
its like an extreamly intelligent person the was struck with the stupid stick to many time
Old 08-14-2008, 08:41 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I sure hope mainstream media publishes that. I read it sometime ago. It shouldn't surprise anyone (of us anyway) that she holds these beliefs. It was just considerate of her to put it in writing. Every voter should know how she feels.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:07 AM

Here's an article on the Obama's that Drudge linked to today. A Catholic Case Against Barack - HUMAN EVENTS
Regarding partial birth abortions Michelle has this to say, "if elected, Barack would be "tireless" in keeping legal this "legitimate medical procedure." "
Old 08-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeehorse View Post
I sure hope mainstream media publishes that. I read it sometime ago. It shouldn't surprise anyone (of us anyway) that she holds these beliefs. It was just considerate of her to put it in writing. Every voter should know how she feels.
Well, you can bet that they won't be publishing it.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeehorse View Post
I agree, the more people see this the better. I live in liberal retard capital of the world and I see Obama stickers and signs everywhere... I dont think these people have a clue who and what they are voting for.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:40 AM

cja, I have a buddy that leaves in Seattle. I REALLY feel for you guys
Old 08-14-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbrown View Post
cja, I have a buddy that leaves in Seattle. I REALLY feel for you guys
I feel like im surrounded by idiocy. I dont understand what draws all the non thinking lemmings to the larger cities allong this countries seaboards????
Old 08-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cja7928 View Post
I feel like im surrounded by idiocy. I dont understand what draws all the non thinking lemmings to the larger cities allong this countries seaboards????

You feel like your surrounded by idiocy? I'm pretty sure you are.
I'm out here in the boonies and still I'm surrounded by left wing loonies.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Infidel

It won't matter. Those who are going to vote for him still will and those dislike him won't. Just a few swing voters make the difference, its up to them and what they think of the thesis if they ever see it or hear about it.

Craig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.