Obama - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:54 AM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Obama

I know I am preaching to the choir here for the most part, but after listening to the media coverage of obama I have to vent.

For me he has gone from being an irritating liberal to a very scary man. I base this on the fact that he (obama) said Paraphrasing please feel free to look it up:
"Given the option to to do it over I would still vote against the troop surge."

and

"I didn't think the Sunnis and ****es would work out the way they did, inconjunction with how the troop surge worked."

This from a man who says he has the judgement to lead our Nation? He WILL NOT admit that he was wrong on the troop surge. He talks around it, example, he says that if the sunnis and ****es had continued to fight each other it wouldn't have worked. One reporter from ABC actually threw some difficult questions at him and he couldn't answer them. "Well if you are just going to ask me hypothetical questions.........." Senator you are applying for a job where hypothetical sitautions abound! If you can't think on your own and answer without a teleprompter you sir are in for a very rude awakening.

Arrogance and ignorance are not the best qualities to have in the leader of the most powerful Nation on earth. I am no huge McCain supporter but at least he has the maturity and experience needed to lead.

All of this of course is just my humble opnion.

Craig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 AM

Not to change direction here at all but did you or anyone watch Hannity & Colmes the other night. I forgot who it was they were talking with but they said that Husseins universal health care system he is pushing for would cover the 49 million currently uninsured. Did you know that almost 28 million of those are current illegal aliens.

I don't know about you guys but amnesty is one thing I hate, but seriously lets freakin all work our a$$es off so we can insure them as well. Chaps my a$$.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

i personally think that if obama is elected in that he will not last even if he would make a good president b/c i just dont think the world is ready for an african american president

but thats just my 2 cents
Old 07-23-2008, 09:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to etalian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995psd View Post
i personally think that if obama is elected in that he will not last even if he would make a good president b/c i just dont think the world is ready for an african american president

The dude is like 6.5% black. He's like 48% Arab. He just says he's black because he's trying to get the black vote. It's BS to me. Don't fake what you aren't.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
I know I am preaching to the choir here for the most part, but after listening to the media coverage of obama I have to vent.

For me he has gone from being an irritating liberal to a very scary man. I base this on the fact that he (obama) said Paraphrasing please feel free to look it up:
"Given the option to to do it over I would still vote against the troop surge."

and

"I didn't think the Sunnis and ****es would work out the way they did, inconjunction with how the troop surge worked."

This from a man who says he has the judgement to lead our Nation? He WILL NOT admit that he was wrong on the troop surge. He talks around it, example, he says that if the sunnis and ****es had continued to fight each other it wouldn't have worked. One reporter from ABC actually threw some difficult questions at him and he couldn't answer them. "Well if you are just going to ask me hypothetical questions.........." Senator you are applying for a job where hypothetical sitautions abound! If you can't think on your own and answer without a teleprompter you sir are in for a very rude awakening.

Arrogance and ignorance are not the best qualities to have in the leader of the most powerful Nation on earth. I am no huge McCain supporter but at least he has the maturity and experience needed to lead.

All of this of course is just my humble opnion.

Craig
I know how you feel, it gets really frustrating especially when you see the support he is getting. makes you wonder if they have a brain. Like I said before libs are just giving this country away and obama is there to help. scary stuff.

Last edited by cja7928; 07-23-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cja7928 View Post
I know how you feel, it gets really frustrating especially when you see the support he is getting. makes you wonder if they have a brain. Like I said before libs are just giving this country away and obama there to help. scary stuff.
I dont know how he is getting that much support, without ever really saying anything. Im so sick of hearing about "change". I think everyone needs to get there heads out of their arse before its too late
Old 07-23-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroken04 View Post
I dont know how he is getting that much support, without ever really saying anything. Im so sick of hearing about "change". I think everyone needs to get there heads out of their arse before its too late

Have Hope, Change is Coming!
Old 07-23-2008, 10:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to etalian
"It's time for change."

Exactly what change are you referring to, Mr. Osama. (no, that is not a typo)
Old 07-23-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etalian View Post
"It's time for change."

Exactly what change are you referring to, Mr. Osama. (no, that is not a typo)
Hahaha.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995psd View Post

See I disagree. I think America has come far enough to have no problem with a black president. As I have said in the past I would have no problem with Condi Rice.
Craig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.