Obama - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 04:54 AM Thread Starter
Infidel

 
TexasR.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Obama

I know I am preaching to the choir here for the most part, but after listening to the media coverage of obama I have to vent.

For me he has gone from being an irritating liberal to a very scary man. I base this on the fact that he (obama) said Paraphrasing please feel free to look it up:
"Given the option to to do it over I would still vote against the troop surge."

and

"I didn't think the Sunnis and ****es would work out the way they did, inconjunction with how the troop surge worked."

This from a man who says he has the judgement to lead our Nation? He WILL NOT admit that he was wrong on the troop surge. He talks around it, example, he says that if the sunnis and ****es had continued to fight each other it wouldn't have worked. One reporter from ABC actually threw some difficult questions at him and he couldn't answer them. "Well if you are just going to ask me hypothetical questions.........." Senator you are applying for a job where hypothetical sitautions abound! If you can't think on your own and answer without a teleprompter you sir are in for a very rude awakening.

Arrogance and ignorance are not the best qualities to have in the leader of the most powerful Nation on earth. I am no huge McCain supporter but at least he has the maturity and experience needed to lead.

All of this of course is just my humble opnion.

Craig

Remember Ft. Hood

And never forget who did it

Religion of peace my жопа


Quote:
Originally Posted by JK23112 View Post

Ah, we can lead a man to knowledge.....but we can't make him think.
TexasR.N. is offline  
post #2 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Member
 
exitwound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oak Creek
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Not to change direction here at all but did you or anyone watch Hannity & Colmes the other night. I forgot who it was they were talking with but they said that Husseins universal health care system he is pushing for would cover the 49 million currently uninsured. Did you know that almost 28 million of those are current illegal aliens.

I don't know about you guys but amnesty is one thing I hate, but seriously lets freakin all work our a$$es off so we can insure them as well. Chaps my a$$.

You're born, you take S**t. You get out in the world, you take more S**t. You climb a little higher, you take less S**t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what S**t even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son. ~Eddie Temple
exitwound is offline  
post #3 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
1995psd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: nicholasville ky.
Posts: 2,137
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i personally think that if obama is elected in that he will not last even if he would make a good president b/c i just dont think the world is ready for an african american president

but thats just my 2 cents
1995psd is offline  
post #4 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 792
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to etalian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995psd View Post
i personally think that if obama is elected in that he will not last even if he would make a good president b/c i just dont think the world is ready for an african american president

but thats just my 2 cents
The dude is like 6.5% black. He's like 48% Arab. He just says he's black because he's trying to get the black vote. It's BS to me. Don't fake what you aren't.

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X


Mods:
Superchips 93 tune, 18" Magnaflow Muffler, Bilstein 5100 Struts & Shocks, 20" Jesters, 33" Toyo MT, Kenwood DDX812 with Nav, 2 12" RE Audio SE's, Sundown SAE-1000D amp, RBP Grille, 6000K HID Lows/Fogs, 20%/5% tint, Hardwired Valentine 1, RBP 4.5" Black Exhaust Tip, Black UWS Low-Pro toolbox, LED map/spot/door/floor/cargo/tailgate/reverse/license plate lights, Bosch Wipers
etalian is offline  
post #5 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
cja7928's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: portland oregon
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappeetxnR.N. View Post
I know I am preaching to the choir here for the most part, but after listening to the media coverage of obama I have to vent.

For me he has gone from being an irritating liberal to a very scary man. I base this on the fact that he (obama) said Paraphrasing please feel free to look it up:
"Given the option to to do it over I would still vote against the troop surge."

and

"I didn't think the Sunnis and ****es would work out the way they did, inconjunction with how the troop surge worked."

This from a man who says he has the judgement to lead our Nation? He WILL NOT admit that he was wrong on the troop surge. He talks around it, example, he says that if the sunnis and ****es had continued to fight each other it wouldn't have worked. One reporter from ABC actually threw some difficult questions at him and he couldn't answer them. "Well if you are just going to ask me hypothetical questions.........." Senator you are applying for a job where hypothetical sitautions abound! If you can't think on your own and answer without a teleprompter you sir are in for a very rude awakening.

Arrogance and ignorance are not the best qualities to have in the leader of the most powerful Nation on earth. I am no huge McCain supporter but at least he has the maturity and experience needed to lead.

All of this of course is just my humble opnion.

Craig
I know how you feel, it gets really frustrating especially when you see the support he is getting. makes you wonder if they have a brain. Like I said before libs are just giving this country away and obama is there to help. scary stuff.

___________________________________________


Chris
___________________________________________
2000 7.3 4" exhaust Volant intake 6" lift 35 toyos

Last edited by cja7928; 07-23-2008 at 09:45 AM.
cja7928 is offline  
post #6 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Premium Member
 
stroken04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Shawnee, OK
Posts: 4,938
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cja7928 View Post
I know how you feel, it gets really frustrating especially when you see the support he is getting. makes you wonder if they have a brain. Like I said before libs are just giving this country away and obama there to help. scary stuff.
I dont know how he is getting that much support, without ever really saying anything. Im so sick of hearing about "change". I think everyone needs to get there heads out of their arse before its too late
stroken04 is offline  
post #7 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Member
 
exitwound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oak Creek
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroken04 View Post
I dont know how he is getting that much support, without ever really saying anything. Im so sick of hearing about "change". I think everyone needs to get there heads out of their arse before its too late

Have Hope, Change is Coming!

You're born, you take S**t. You get out in the world, you take more S**t. You climb a little higher, you take less S**t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what S**t even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son. ~Eddie Temple
exitwound is offline  
post #8 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 792
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to etalian
"It's time for change."

Exactly what change are you referring to, Mr. Osama. (no, that is not a typo)

2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X


Mods:
Superchips 93 tune, 18" Magnaflow Muffler, Bilstein 5100 Struts & Shocks, 20" Jesters, 33" Toyo MT, Kenwood DDX812 with Nav, 2 12" RE Audio SE's, Sundown SAE-1000D amp, RBP Grille, 6000K HID Lows/Fogs, 20%/5% tint, Hardwired Valentine 1, RBP 4.5" Black Exhaust Tip, Black UWS Low-Pro toolbox, LED map/spot/door/floor/cargo/tailgate/reverse/license plate lights, Bosch Wipers
etalian is offline  
post #9 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
KeepinItFord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oklahoma City, Ok
Posts: 1,028
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by etalian View Post
"It's time for change."

Exactly what change are you referring to, Mr. Osama. (no, that is not a typo)
Hahaha.
KeepinItFord is offline  
post #10 of 1232 Old 07-23-2008, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Infidel

 
TexasR.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1995psd View Post
i personally think that if obama is elected in that he will not last even if he would make a good president b/c i just dont think the world is ready for an african american president

but thats just my 2 cents
See I disagree. I think America has come far enough to have no problem with a black president. As I have said in the past I would have no problem with Condi Rice.
Craig

Remember Ft. Hood

And never forget who did it

Religion of peace my жопа


Quote:
Originally Posted by JK23112 View Post

Ah, we can lead a man to knowledge.....but we can't make him think.
TexasR.N. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome