My Rant on our beloved Government - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Binderstroke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
My Rant on our beloved Government

Sometimes I'd really like to just get out of the AF and not work for this dysfunctional government. All those idiots...i said ALL those idiots...not just Obama, not just the Dems or Republicans, House, or Senate...but ALL those jackasses in that Piece of **** town Washington D.C. need to be fired. I'm sick of us military folks being used as damn pawns in Washington's game of "Politacal Chess". At least on the outside I know I'm getting a paycheck...and I won't be getting treated like the red headed step child that the Armed Forces has become. You'd rather play roulette with MY hard earned livelihood so that you people can further your political agenda to get your old, out of touch, self entitled, over paid and over rated pathetic *** re-elected to pad you and your big business buddies pockets.

You know at some point the military is gonna get tired of being your ****in patsy's and puppets. 5 times.....5 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 ****ING YEARS you people have played this ridiculous game of chicken while you bicker back and forth like a bunch of 3rd graders. I've got 2 years left in my contract...maybe when the time comes I'll be even more fed up than I am now, and I'll say piss on the government and piss on each and every one of the sorry pathetic sum*****es sitting up on Capitol Hill and get out so that I can actually have a steady paycheck that isn't used as leverage for a personal agenda. On October 11th thru the 13th, the truckers of America are convoying into D.C. and going on strike all across the country in protest of what the hell is going on in that town. It's good to see people finally taking a stand. Congress, Mr. President, its time for YOU PEOPLE to pull your heads out of your asses and DO YOUR DAMN JOBS! Because I along with countless other brave men and women are damn sure doing ours...even though to you we are nothing more than pawns in your little chess game. All those bastards in D.C. can go square to hell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f250ghost View Post
Sometimes I'd really like to just get out of the AF and not work for this dysfunctional government. All those idiots...i said ALL those idiots...not just Obama, not just the Dems or Republicans, House, or Senate...but ALL those jackasses in that Piece of **** town Washington D.C. need to be fired. I'm sick of us military folks being used as damn pawns in Washington's game of "Politacal Chess". At least on the outside I know I'm getting a paycheck...and I won't be getting treated like the red headed step child that the Armed Forces has become. You'd rather play roulette with MY hard earned livelihood so that you people can further your political agenda to get your old, out of touch, self entitled, over paid and over rated pathetic *** re-elected to pad you and your big business buddies pockets.

You know at some point the military is gonna get tired of being your ****in patsy's and puppets. 5 times.....5 TIMES IN THE LAST 2 ****ING YEARS you people have played this ridiculous game of chicken while you bicker back and forth like a bunch of 3rd graders. I've got 2 years left in my contract...maybe when the time comes I'll be even more fed up than I am now, and I'll say piss on the government and piss on each and every one of the sorry pathetic sum*****es sitting up on Capitol Hill and get out so that I can actually have a steady paycheck that isn't used as leverage for a personal agenda. On October 11th thru the 13th, the truckers of America are convoying into D.C. and going on strike all across the country in protest of what the hell is going on in that town. It's good to see people finally taking a stand. Congress, Mr. President, its time for YOU PEOPLE to pull your heads out of your asses and DO YOUR DAMN JOBS! Because I along with countless other brave men and women are damn sure doing ours...even though to you we are nothing more than pawns in your little chess game. All those bastards in D.C. can go square to hell!
And you voted for Obama didn't you??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Thats irrelevant at this point. As I said...they ALL share the blame. Dems, Republicans, Liberal, Conservative, it doesnt matter. Every last one of them in Washington D.C. are responsible for it. Not just Obama...every last damn one of em
Old 09-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I'd be interested to know how they all share the blame....

Old 10-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0f250firstcar View Post
I'd be interested to know how they all share the blame....

I would also like to know. I am conservative 100% more like a constitutional conservative! Ted Cruz brought out everyones true colors in my book. The damn rino's bent over and took it up the azz! They are a joke. Have you paid any attention on what is going on? Congress basically conceded all powers to Obummer!
diesel_forever likes this.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:34 PM
7.3 4 Ever! Nothing else!

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I blame OBUMMER for everything! He is an *** hat!

HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.