HILLARY. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HILLARY.

My first politics thread. This should be interesting.

I don't like Hillary Clinton, or anyone in the family. This wasn't meant to be a blow up about her thread (but it will go where it goes) I'm aware that 98% of the active members on the org are conservative, myself included. Here is my question.

What will you do if she gets it...? Because it really is a possibility, unfortunately. I hate to think about it. I always used to say I'd move to Canada (an hour or so away ). But that isn't a possibility anymore, and I know something like that would be a stretch for many of you, especially those with family and homes, etc.

Let me just say, i am not at all a sexist, i love women. But I live in Michigan ................ I don't want Hillary for President just as I did not want Jennifer for governor (it's not going well, she's the Bush of Michigan no. pun. intended.)

Has anyone thought of it? Are we just gonna swallow our pride and hold tight to our guns and beliefs and hope in 8 years it gets better? Or are we going to bring back old school militia? lol
I ask this because some of you have extremely young children to bring up in this world, and many will need to retire too. What is gonna happen guys?

I'm just curious ... what would YOU do if Hillary Clinton REALLY becomes the next p..p..president of the United States? (vomitting smiley, it's been mentioned before!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 09:32 PM

Vote republican for the House and Senate! Oh ya, With my $600 stimulus money I'm going to stimulate my accuracy

Never hurts to be prepared!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
all i know is im not voting for her lol
Old 05-15-2008, 09:56 PM

I think we will be safe the first four. She will not want to upset the apple kart. ( To much ). I think we will see a minimal change in America, And I think we will see a major change overseas.
Those are my thought.
Your question was, " What will I do ".
As said before me. -Vote republican in the House and Senate.
-Revisit my portfolio
-Still be happy I live in a Republican State. ( TEXAS )
And I'm sure there is allot more I will be added.

I honestly do not that will not happen, She is a smart woman And quick on her toes. But I think America is hesitant in our economic state, There for putting their trust in a low taxing Rep party.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10 PM

First of all.... what would you do? Move to Canada? What are you 9? Throw a temper-tantrum? Perhaps, commit a political based terrorist attack somewhere in the country, then head to your cabin to live alone in the middle of the woods, for the rest of your life?

I dont know about you but I'M proud to be American, and would support her as I support Bush, and every other person who has been VOTED into office under the guidlines set by our constitution!

She isn't even getting the nomination anyway, unless something severe happens! I dont like to discuss politics on the "internet" as I have put too much time into my political based degree, but this has just gone too far!

FOR SHAME!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:21 PM

im sorry but i think that women have every right to be in the work force but the president of the United States??? i dont think that is a womans job. ive even had other girls tell me they dont think its a womans job! the problem is hillary and obama are both idots, and mccain is basically a tree hugger (against drilling in anwor and other places) and some other things so its kinda a lose lose situation. the only way i see it is to not vote on the presidency but vote republican for the house and senate
Old 05-15-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDurtyDeez View Post
First of all.... what would you do? Move to Canada? What are you 9? Throw a temper-tantrum? Perhaps, commit a political based terrorist attack somewhere in the country, then head to your cabin to live alone in the middle of the woods, for the rest of your life?

I dont know about you but I'M proud to be American, and would support her as I support Bush, and every other person who has been VOTED into office under the guidlines set by our constitution!

She isn't even getting the nomination anyway, unless something severe happens! I dont like to discuss politics on the "internet" as I have put too much time into my political based degree, but this has just gone too far!

FOR SHAME!
I'm proud to be an American too... however there is a significant group of supporters of certain candidaites that are not proud to be an American, let along possibly one of the candidaites themselves.

Even as vice-pres, She is going to be running things if She gets in there. She is too power hungery to be 2nd fiddle to the likes of Obama.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman66 View Post
I'm proud to be an American too... however there is a significant group of supporters of certain candidaites that are not proud to be an American, let along possibly one of the candidaites themselves.

Even as vice-pres, She is going to be running things if She gets in there. She is too power hungery to be 2nd fiddle to the likes of Obama.
I agree with your first statement...

I dont necesarily disagree with your second, but I personally dont believe she will be his running mate... not this late in the game!

If she IS offered the Vice-pres, that will only hurt Obama's campaign more. I think that would seal the deal for Dems...
Old 05-15-2008, 10:49 PM

Quote:

I don't know about you but I'M proud to be American, and would support her as I support Bush, and every other person who has been VOTED into office under the guidlines set by our constitution!

FOR SHAME!
I am sure we are all proud to be Americans. I think he was just voicing his opinion and looking for some friendly conversation. ( All in fun ) I don't think he deserved the blatant personal attack. If you feel you need to contain your vast political knowledge for classroom discussions, Then you should do so.
There are ways to debate idea's without resorting to personal ridicule.

Good Luck on your degree.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
I agree with your first statement...

I dont necesarily disagree with your second, but I personally dont believe she will be his running mate... not this late in the game!

If she IS offered the Vice-pres, that will only hurt Obama's campaign more. I think that would seal the deal for Dems...
I don't know if He would have her as his running mate either. but I'm leaning that if it is offered to her she would take it becouse she is power houngry.

Rarely i say anything in hillerys faver, compared to obama i believe she would protect us from terrizem especelly if polls dicdtated it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.