THIS GUY SICKENS ME - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
THIS GUY SICKENS ME

LOOK AT THIS GUYS WEBSITE HE GOES AROUND AND PICKETS SOLDIERS FUNERALS.... I COPIED THIS STRAIGHT FROM HIS SITE

WEEK 876 OF THE GREAT GAGE PARK DECENCY DRIVE. Thank God for 13 more dead troops. We are praying for 13,000 more.

HE SICKENS ME IT MAKES ME SICK THINKING THESE SOLDIERS ARE FIGHTING FOR THIS GUYS RIGHT TO STAND THERE AND SAY THESE OBSENITYS ABOUT THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE FALLEN FOR HIS FREEDOM

I AM JUST FLAT OUTRIGHT PISSED AT THIS AND IM SURE YOU GUYS WILL BE TOO
HERE IS A LINK TO HIS SITE
Westboro Baptist Church Home Page
AND HERE IS THE ONE ABOUT PICKETING SOLDIERS FUNERALS
Fliers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

wow that guy is a nutjob
Old 04-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Desert Storm Vet

Send a message via Yahoo to dercody
This is the same guy who said that the guys who killed Matthew Shepard were doing God's work because Matthew happened to be gay, there is a biker group that prevents this group from interfering with Military funerals. They have even been sued (the church) for $4 million over what they did at a funeral. I loved it that the judge totally nailed them. I have no problem with freedom of speech, but I think that there is a limit when you attack the people who actively provide that freedom. Who gave the ultimate sacrifice to do so. Maybe we should ship them off to France, or downtown Bagdad. Corner of Camel Jockey and Hachem st. Who's with me?? (please note the sarcasm and disdane not trying to be funny) I think a firing squad would be just too nice for these people. As I said, I believe in Freedom of Speech, however; I think this is actually Treason in it's highest form.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:40 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There is a video on Youtube of they at a protest here in Maryland and they get more than they bargained for. My fellow Marylanders ambushed them and started pelting their van with rocks and busting out the windows, should have saw how scared they were.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercody View Post
... there is a biker group that prevents this group from interfering with Military funerals.....
I believe the group you are refering to are "The Patriot Riders." I know some guys that ride with them and excort caskets from the airport to funeral homes and try and put some distance between the families and these Westboro A$$hole's.

Thanks to the Patriot Riders for all they do, and a special thanks to all that serve this great nation!

Mark
Old 04-18-2008, 08:46 AM

I hope these people get the response they deserve.
I will also check back with that convenient schedule of activity to find out if they are coming anywhere near me.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:59 AM
KVFD

Send a message via MSN to redstroker_2002
wow schools web wont even let me on says its hate and discriminating! that guys should be kicked out of the country!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:05 AM

Here is the video of them being attacked at a rally...they get everything that is coming to them: YouTube - Westboro Gets their *** kicked
Old 04-18-2008, 09:11 AM
What u talkin bout willis

Send a message via AIM to REDPOWERSMOKER Send a message via Yahoo to REDPOWERSMOKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by dercody View Post
I think this is actually Treason in it's highest form.
COMPLETLY AGREE WITH YOU
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!PainTrain!!! View Post
There is a video on Youtube of they at a protest here in Maryland and they get more than they bargained for. My fellow Marylanders ambushed them and started pelting their van with rocks and busting out the windows, should have saw how scared they were.
JUST WATCHED THAT VIDEO ONE GUY YELLS "WE GOT A BROKEN WINDOW" NO DUH IF I WAS IN THAT GROUP THEY NEED TO BE GLAD THAT THATS ALL THAT THEY GOT..
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerhunter View Post
I hope these people get the response they deserve.
I will also check back with that convenient schedule of activity to find out if they are coming anywhere near me.
ME AND A BUDDY OF MINE ARE WATCHING HIS SCHEDULE AND WE WILL BE AT THE ONES AROUND HERE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE TROOPS AND SHOW THESE PEOPLE WE ARE AMERICANS AND WERE PROUD OF WHAT THE SOLDIERS HAVE DONE AND WILL STAND BY THE SOLDIERS SIDE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE THEY DONT COME TO TEXAS ALL THAT OFTEN AND I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WE IN TEXAS WONT PUT UP WITH HIS NONSENSE JARGAN AND I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO FT. HOOD AND TOO MANY SOLDIERS HERE FOR HIM TO PULL THAT..

A SNIPER NEEDS TO GET THIS GUY
Old 04-18-2008, 09:18 AM

Sooner or later the decent hardworking citizens of this country will stand up for themselves and what is right...and I can't wait for that day to come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.