Hillary - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Infidel

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hillary

You can go to CNN.com to read the whole story. Read the last line of her response. What I would say if I was the journalist interviewing her is in bold letters at the end.

April 11, 2008
Clinton laughs off Colombia questions
CNN

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (CNN) Hillary Clinton used her trademark laugh Thursday to deflect a question about the $800,000 her husband earned in 2005 giving speeches for a Bogota-based group that supports the Colombia free trade agreement the same trade deal she currently opposes.

Asked by CNN if those earnings represented a conflict of interest given that she has dipped into her family's pocketbook to pay campaign bills, Clinton threw up her hands and laughed loudly for several seconds.

"How many angels dance on the head of the pin?," she responded, continuing to giggle. "I have really, uh, nothing to I mean, how do you answer that?"

Me (HappeetxnR.N.) following up: "Well Senator Clinton how about answering it honestly"
Craig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

she has been doing that a lot lately, not answering questions. one of the reasons why i don't plan on voting for her.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Desert Shield/Storm Vet

You know its strange to watch but the mainstream media isn't giving the Clintons a free pass anymore! Its kind of refreshing to watch!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Desert Storm Vet

Send a message via Yahoo to dercody
Hillary has quit answering a number of questions because she has been caught lying over and over again, Remember the Bosnia thing, sorry folks, but when you are getting shot at you are never fuzzy about the details...ever. Then Bill tried to cover for her and he failed miserably. First and foremost, the S
Otherwise, I think her strategy is that if you don't answer the questions no one can say you lied. Basically though, anytime her lips are moving she is lying, I know that is a cliche' but in her case it is utterly true.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Cynic

The whole Clinton family is a bunch of c _ _ t's.

Add to the fact the their dog of a daughter thinks that she's above answering questions about Monica is a laugh.

Let's see.. it HAPPENED in the White House... therefore it is a valid question. She's speaking on behalf of her mother's experience... well guess what! It is fair game. And on the whole experience thing, if I take a crap that clogs the toilet, I'm not calling the plumber's wife to fix the problem.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Desert Storm Vet

Yeah, I had to laugh at Chelsey saying that it wasn't anyone's business. Hello!! your mom is running for the highest office in the land, it is our business. How she reacts to anything is an indicator of how she would do as the chief executive. But then no one ever said Chelsey was smart. I don't know how Hillary thinks that her daughter is qualified to answer questions on the campaign trail simply amazes me. I'm still trying to figure out what those "qualifications" are and in what 35 year period are we talking about?
Old 04-12-2008, 11:35 AM

I have said it before and I'll say it again...I am moving to Mexico or Canada if she get elected!
Old 04-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Desert Storm Vet

well, if you do, canada will be a little easier, nothing will get lost in translation. plus you don't have to worry about doctors up there. And they got ok beer up there.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08 View Post
I have said it before and I'll say it again...I am moving to Mexico or Canada if she get elected!
As much as I understand your statement and feelings.. don't give the idiots the satisfaction.

On the other hand, come to Texas. We're still sane.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunesRunner08 View Post
i don't like Hillary any more than you do, a lot of people were saying the same thing back in '04 with Bush got re-elected.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.