Wow!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Still Alive

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Wow!!

The first 60 seconds tells the story!
Want to see EXACTLY how Barry will win this election!!!!!!!
This is why the Just-Us Department, under Eric Holder, will do everything to stop voter ID. If you are unaware, Eric Holder is attempting to stop Florida from purging a few hundred thousand illegal, dead, felons from the voter rolls. Florida is using information supplied by the Department of Homeland Security (aka, America’s KGB) to ascertain who should or should not be on the rolls yet Holder is attempting to stop them.

I wonder why. Well I really don’t because the only way communists can get elected in this country is to run under the democrat banner, be protected by the MSM and get as many illegal voters into the polling places as possible.

OH MY! ALL OF OBAMA’S ACORN VOLUNTEERS WILL BE OUT COLLECTING STACKS OF ABSENTEE VOTER FORMS TO FILL IN TO VOTE FOR OBAMA WITHOUT ANY IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED ---

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
THE FIX IS IN! NO WONDER THE DEMOCRATS DO NOT WANT THE STATES TO REQUIRE I.D. IN ORDER TO VOTE .
Do you think Obama can't win?
Please pass this on, if you are as alarmed as I am ... Hidden camera in MN voting

Registering Tim Tebow and Tom Brady to Vote in Minnesota - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 03:46 PM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

Oh believe me. They (the dems) don't want that voter ID in Minnesota. It explains why our looser, let down, chicken s*** of a governor got elected.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

The law was overturned in Texas based on the prejudicial nature. I have a feeling Pa's law will follow. There's a large number of people who do not have identification for various reasons; living in the city with no need for a car, don't travel so no need for a passport, not on assistance of any kind and not in the military so no gov't ID, etc. According to one article, nationally speaking 11% do not have adequate identification for these laws.

The law isn't necessarily the issue, it's the timing. If steps were taken to ensure proper identification before enacting the voter ID laws, that's another issue. Republicans like the law because it alienates poor minorities, hence the prejudicial nature of the law. According to the Pa law, you can sign an oath stating you are who you are and that you do not possess any of the applicable identification needed to vote, an oath signed under threat of prosecution. Unfortunately for most of those people who fall into this category, they don't have a computer, printer and active network connection to download the oath and sign it. I imagine this form would be available at polling locations, but who knows?

FWIW, voter fraud is nothing new. From registering dead people to hanging chads to Diebold's electronic fleecing of Ohio polling stations, it will continue no matter how many laws you throw at it. This sort of thing is in our political nature.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldan2005 View Post
Oh believe me. They (the dems) don't want that voter ID in Minnesota. It explains why our looser, let down, chicken s*** of a governor got elected.
I cant think of a better way to describe Mark Dayton
Old 09-18-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
You can have our Governor. Under his watch as AG, he "lost" the DA assigned to the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky case (the guy is missing and presumed dead), took $640K in campaign contributions from board member of the Second Mile and as Governor gave $3M back to them in the form of a taxpayer grant. Despite a decade of investigation, Corbett was ultimately responsible for not arresting Sandusky, despite overwhelming evidence. He might as well have been the one raping kids. Tom Corbett helped facilitated child rape in order to keep the money flowing and allow his election to proceed without the stigma of having taken down Penn State. How he is still Governor of Pennsylvania and not being federally investigated is beyond me.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:46 PM
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
You can have our Governor. Under his watch as AG, he "lost" the DA assigned to the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky case (the guy is missing and presumed dead), took $640K in campaign contributions from board member of the Second Mile and as Governor gave $3M back to them in the form of a taxpayer grant. Despite a decade of investigation, Corbett was ultimately responsible for not arresting Sandusky, despite overwhelming evidence. He might as well have been the one raping kids. Tom Corbett helped facilitated child rape in order to keep the money flowing and allow his election to proceed without the stigma of having taken down Penn State. How he is still Governor of Pennsylvania and not being federally investigated is beyond me.
It is sad to see that it truly is all about the money. Whoever pays out the most gets what they want, even if that is to be involved with such filth as child rape. I could start a whole other discussion about money and politics. To sum up my thoughts on politicians. I think they should be forced to go back to a regular blue collar type job after they are done with their session. Go back to making 50-80k a year like MOST of the people that they claim they stand for. I mean no disrespect towards white collard business people, but everything is about protecting the middle class. Well when your done REPRESENTING us, go back to reality. NO CAREER POLITICIANS or lifelong benefits! 2 terms max then your done, no matter what branch. Sorry if i got off the main topic.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
It is sad to see that it truly is all about the money. Whoever pays out the most gets what they want, even if that is to be involved with such filth as child rape. I could start a whole other discussion about money and politics. To sum up my thoughts on politicians. I think they should be forced to go back to a regular blue collar type job after they are done with their session. Go back to making 50-80k a year like MOST of the people that they claim they stand for. I mean no disrespect towards white collard business people, but everything is about protecting the middle class. Well when your done REPRESENTING us, go back to reality. NO CAREER POLITICIANS or lifelong benefits! 2 terms max then your done, no matter what branch. Sorry if i got off the main topic.
Term limits should be in place, no doubt. I would also be in favor of criminal exile and forfeiture of estate and wealth for any person who is elected to represent the people and is found to be fraudulently misrepresenting those duties.

The whole issue with Sandusky, PSU, and Corbett seems to extend far beyond who we perceive to be involved. The silence over this whole thing is deafening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.