Obamislam - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Obamislam

Warning....this is a heavily edited and biased video, but damn if it don't make ya wonder

Just the fact that a someone could even splice together a halfway coherent video using the POTUS's own words is enough to get the old gray matter moving........

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Last edited by ianstew; 09-12-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 AM

Send a message via MSN to 95_Powerstroke
Old 11-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Old 11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Premium Member

:m oon: to are prez! obezzy and to the people who voted for him. The way of life as you know it will be gone, with freedom, more government, taxes, and your kids kids kids debt before they are born.

Last edited by 1BADTON; 11-06-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:41 AM

Just goes to show no matter how bad if a president is, if u have the gift if gab u can always get elected. People who voted for him are going to be in for a rude awakening. Might as well welcome our Chinese overlords..lol
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f350powerstroke View Post
Just goes to show no matter how bad if a president is, if u have the gift if gab u can always get elected. People who voted for him are going to be in for a rude awakening. Might as well welcome our Chinese overlords..lol
By this logic, you're stating that Barack Obama is directly and solely responsible for borrowing money from the Chinese, rendering us slaves to their future will? I hate to break it to you, but a couple of other Presidents have been at the helm while the government borrowed heavily from the Chinese. Where did the money for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars come from? Sure wasn't the tax coffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App
Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
By this logic, you're stating that Barack Obama is directly and solely responsible for borrowing money from the Chinese, rendering us slaves to their future will? I hate to break it to you, but a couple of other Presidents have been at the helm while the government borrowed heavily from the Chinese. Where did the money for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars come from? Sure wasn't the tax coffer.

Yea and rather solving the problem he made it worse by more spending, ever. Now he wants a "do over"
Old 11-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc View Post

Jeff I hate to break it to you but the Iraq and Afghan war funding was less than 1% of the decades federal budget.

Obama spent more than what was spent on the entire Iraq and Afghan wars over a decade in his first 3 months in office on failed stimuluses, failed green energy grants and loans and failed jobs bills and corp bailouts
Old 11-07-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Jeff I hate to break it to you but the Iraq and Afghan war funding was less than 1% of the decades federal budget.

Obama spent more than what was spent on the entire Iraq and Afghan wars over a decade in his first 3 months in office on failed stimuluses, failed green energy grants and loans and failed jobs bills and corp bailouts
1% of the budget? Then why did we borrow the money? It's like saying, "Sure we have the money to buy this product, but lets just put it on the old credit card anyway and pay it back later with interest.

Failed stimulus? Good luck qualifying that argument, considering it was conceived under the Bush regime and pushed by Paulson. What would have happened to the auto industry had nothing been done? The loss in jobs would have been catastrophic, not solely with the auto manufacturers, but with all of the companies that supported them. Since we're on the subject of the stimulus, how much has been paid back by those companies? What is the net loss? It's pretty easy to say that all if the money was spent, but its not the whole truth, as is so often the case.

Aside from Solindra (sp?), how many green energy companies "failed" after receiving money. At what point do we stop screaming "drill baby, drill!" And start using our technological advantages to create scalable alternative energy platforms? I champion any reasonable effort made to get around our fossil fuel addiction. How much time do you think we have left to figure this out? Would you keep ignoring the problem? Or would you be willing to spend a few dollars to try and promote growth and knowledge in the field? Drilling for our natural resources does absolutely nothing to solve the real problem at hand.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Hillbilly Deluxe

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
Warning....this is a heavily edited and biased video, but damn if it don't make ya wonder

Just the fact that a someone could even splice together a halfway coherent video using the POTUS's own words is enough to get the old gray matter moving........

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
You know I didnt even watch the video, but its shat like this that weakens our nation.

The President won the electoral college by a large margin, and more importantly won the popular vote. I think that the nation has spoken clearly on who they feel is best to guide our country.

The birther, Muslim, terrorist arguments are just noise. There is absolutely zero evidence to back any of these claims and to suggest that there is is simply ignorant.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.