Obamislam - Page 4 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Hillbilly Deluxe

 
STROKED_NY_023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oxford, NY
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PTP View Post
Hmm NY, figures.
Yep NY born and bread... Upstate that is... And what the f u c k does that have to do with anything??

I am not some Obama flag waving hippie liberal. I believe in workfare, not welfare. Think the fence on our southern boarder isnt nearly high enough or long enough, and that it should be electrified!! I think we should be drilling more, but in a way that will preserve our lands. I think we should stop barrowing from China, balance the budget, cut spending, and that everyone should be paying thier fair share of taxes. I also think that quality healthcare is an unequivocal human right for every person on this planet, that murderers ans rapists shouldn't get better healthcare then my grandmother who was a stay at home mom who raised 4 boys on a Teamsters salary. I love my guns and no liberal gun hating son of a b it c h is gonna take then away without a fight, oh and im always carrying. I am a country farm kid who grew up with hand me downs and hard work, who had callouses on my hands when I came out of my momma. I am someone who started working at 8yrs old and havent stopped sense, who has worked for every fing thing he has. I am someone who has 2 kids, who wants them to grow up with more than I had, that hopes they can find their American dream, and not be saddled with thousands in college debt. I am the guy next door who gives his neighbor the shirt off his back, who lends a hand when needed, who.helps his fellow man when they are in need.

Thats who I am... From NY and voted for PRESIDENT OBAMA. Not because I am a democrat, but because I think out of the 2 choices givin he haz the best shot at getting us back on track. Do I like or agree with all his ideas or plans, no I dont. Thats the thing about this country we are have the freedom to disagree with on another. We have the freedom to vote for who ever we choose, and we did last night.

For the record I would have voted for McCain if he didnt pick that moroon form Alaska as his running mate.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

_____________________________________________
Seth

Stroked_NY_023
95' F-350 CCLB DRW POWERSTROKE
08 Axle/4x4 conversion, 5spd conversion, 6637, 5" SP exhaust, gearhead tunes
.]
STROKED_NY_023 is offline  
post #32 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Eric@PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,573
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023 View Post
Yep NY born and bread... Upstate that is... And what the f u c k does that have to do with anything??

I am not some Obama flag waving hippie liberal. I believe in workfare, not welfare. Think the fence on our southern boarder isnt nearly high enough or long enough, and that it should be electrified!! I think we should be drilling more, but in a way that will preserve our lands. I think we should stop barrowing from China, balance the budget, cut spending, and that everyone should be paying thier fair share of taxes. I also think that quality healthcare is an unequivocal human right for every person on this planet, that murderers ans rapists shouldn't get better healthcare then my grandmother who was a stay at home mom who raised 4 boys on a Teamsters salary. I love my guns and no liberal gun hating son of a b it c h is gonna take then away without a fight, oh and im always carrying. I am a country farm kid who grew up with hand me downs and hard work, who had callouses on my hands when I came out of my momma. I am someone who started working at 8yrs old and havent stopped sense, who has worked for every fing thing he has. I am someone who has 2 kids, who wants them to grow up with more than I had, that hopes they can find their American dream, and not be saddled with thousands in college debt. I am the guy next door who gives his neighbor the shirt off his back, who lends a hand when needed, who.helps his fellow man when they are in need.

Thats who I am... From NY and voted for PRESIDENT OBAMA. Not because I am a democrat, but because I think out of the 2 choices givin he haz the best shot at getting us back on track. Do I like or agree with all his ideas or plans, no I dont. Thats the thing about this country we are have the freedom to disagree with on another. We have the freedom to vote for who ever we choose, and we did last night.

For the record I would have voted for McCain if he didnt pick that moroon form Alaska as his running mate.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...


If that's what you want you voted for the wrong guy, you didn't get it in the last four years not sure why you think you would in another 4.
Eric@PTP is offline  
post #33 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
f350powerstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: nj
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023 View Post
Yep NY born and bread... Upstate that is... And what the f u c k does that have to do with anything??

I am not some Obama flag waving hippie liberal. I believe in workfare, not welfare. Think the fence on our southern boarder isnt nearly high enough or long enough, and that it should be electrified!! I think we should be drilling more, but in a way that will preserve our lands. I think we should stop barrowing from China, balance the budget, cut spending, and that everyone should be paying thier fair share of taxes. I also think that quality healthcare is an unequivocal human right for every person on this planet, that murderers ans rapists shouldn't get better healthcare then my grandmother who was a stay at home mom who raised 4 boys on a Teamsters salary. I love my guns and no liberal gun hating son of a b it c h is gonna take then away without a fight, oh and im always carrying. I am a country farm kid who grew up with hand me downs and hard work, who had callouses on my hands when I came out of my momma. I am someone who started working at 8yrs old and havent stopped sense, who has worked for every fing thing he has. I am someone who has 2 kids, who wants them to grow up with more than I had, that hopes they can find their American dream, and not be saddled with thousands in college debt. I am the guy next door who gives his neighbor the shirt off his back, who lends a hand when needed, who.helps his fellow man when they are in need.

Thats who I am... From NY and voted for PRESIDENT OBAMA. Not because I am a democrat, but because I think out of the 2 choices givin he haz the best shot at getting us back on track. Do I like or agree with all his ideas or plans, no I dont. Thats the thing about this country we are have the freedom to disagree with on another. We have the freedom to vote for who ever we choose, and we did last night.

For the record I would have voted for McCain if he didnt pick that moroon form Alaska as his running mate.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

That's basically saying you voted for Lex Luther and not for Superman because u believe in truth, justice and the American way. Nearly all the points u stated Obama has made worse / and is against. I believe a large amount of Obama voters also have this misconception . "Big government is not the solution to the problem, big government IS the problem"-Ronald Reagan

2007 f-350
SCT Street tune Innovative Diesel
4 inch straight pipe
Bypass coolant filter, ELC
Edge Insight CS
leveled 2.5
130k miles
Infowars.com
.
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARK PLUGS!

Are U Aware?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1084303723

Last edited by f350powerstroke; 11-07-2012 at 02:49 PM.
f350powerstroke is offline  
post #34 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Hillbilly Deluxe

 
STROKED_NY_023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oxford, NY
Posts: 2,996
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f350powerstroke View Post
That's basically saying you voted for Lex Luther and not for Superman because u believe in truth, justice and the American way. Nearly all the points u stated Obama has made worse / and is against. I believe a large amount of Obama voters also have this misconception . "Big government is not the solution to the problem, big government IS the problem"-Ronald Reagan
No its basically saying I believe some of what he believes, but I disagree with some others.

And I ask if I thought about changing my vote, what would make me do that??

Whats the republican plan to fix pur healthcare system?? Whats thier plan to fix the economy?? To get Americans back to work? To fix our education system? To bring jobs lost overseas back to the USA? To fix our aging infastructure? To bring the US energy independence?

I haven't heard a one...



Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

_____________________________________________
Seth

Stroked_NY_023
95' F-350 CCLB DRW POWERSTROKE
08 Axle/4x4 conversion, 5spd conversion, 6637, 5" SP exhaust, gearhead tunes
.]
STROKED_NY_023 is offline  
post #35 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
897.3alltheway!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 864
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023 View Post
No its basically saying I believe some of what he believes, but I disagree with some others.

And I ask if I thought about changing my vote, what would make me do that??

Whats the republican plan to fix pur healthcare system?? Whats thier plan to fix the economy?? To get Americans back to work? To fix our education system? To bring jobs lost overseas back to the USA? To fix our aging infastructure? To bring the US energy independence?

I haven't heard a one...



Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

sooo mis informed, you must have voted for Obama

-Jeremy

Got A Few Rides...




897.3alltheway! is offline  
post #36 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Eric@PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,573
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh an just as a caveat to your earlier statement to those who should just get over it, I believe it was your party of choice that said they were going to start riots if they lost, burn this mother effer down and so on. Notice you don't see any of this coming from the other side or in between.
Eric@PTP is offline  
post #37 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Eric@PTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,573
Thanks: 16
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023 View Post
No its basically saying I believe some of what he believes, but I disagree with some others.

And I ask if I thought about changing my vote, what would make me do that??

Whats the republican plan to fix pur healthcare system?? Whats thier plan to fix the economy?? To get Americans back to work? To fix our education system? To bring jobs lost overseas back to the USA? To fix our aging infastructure? To bring the US energy independence?

I haven't heard a one...



Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...
We won't know for at least another four years now. I can tell you you didn't get it in the last four years and your not going to in the next four either.
Eric@PTP is offline  
post #38 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
897.3alltheway!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 864
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@PTP View Post
We won't know for at least another four years now. I can tell you you didn't get it in the last four years and your not going to in the next four either.
truth be told

-Jeremy

Got A Few Rides...




897.3alltheway! is offline  
post #39 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Jason812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: McGregor, TX
Posts: 534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKED_NY_023 View Post
Yep NY born and bread... Upstate that is... And what the f u c k does that have to do with anything??

I am not some Obama flag waving hippie liberal. I believe in workfare, not welfare. Think the fence on our southern boarder isnt nearly high enough or long enough, and that it should be electrified!! I think we should be drilling more, but in a way that will preserve our lands. I think we should stop barrowing from China, balance the budget, cut spending, and that everyone should be paying thier fair share of taxes. I also think that quality healthcare is an unequivocal human right for every person on this planet, that murderers ans rapists shouldn't get better healthcare then my grandmother who was a stay at home mom who raised 4 boys on a Teamsters salary. I love my guns and no liberal gun hating son of a b it c h is gonna take then away without a fight, oh and im always carrying. I am a country farm kid who grew up with hand me downs and hard work, who had callouses on my hands when I came out of my momma. I am someone who started working at 8yrs old and havent stopped sense, who has worked for every fing thing he has. I am someone who has 2 kids, who wants them to grow up with more than I had, that hopes they can find their American dream, and not be saddled with thousands in college debt. I am the guy next door who gives his neighbor the shirt off his back, who lends a hand when needed, who.helps his fellow man when they are in need.

Thats who I am... From NY and voted for PRESIDENT OBAMA. Not because I am a democrat, but because I think out of the 2 choices givin he haz the best shot at getting us back on track. Do I like or agree with all his ideas or plans, no I dont. Thats the thing about this country we are have the freedom to disagree with on another. We have the freedom to vote for who ever we choose, and we did last night.

For the record I would have voted for McCain if he didnt pick that moroon form Alaska as his running mate.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...
If that's who you really are, your the first moron (or is it moroon?) I know that actually has a job and voted for Obama. He had 4 years to get the country back on track and believes in nothing you stated above except the healthcare part and college edjucation part. I guess you want me to help you pay for all that. Thanks goober

2002 4X4 XLT EX - Air Dog
Jason812 is offline  
post #40 of 65 Old 11-07-2012, 03:28 PM
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM

 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,370
Thanks: 98
Thanked 103 Times in 82 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Four more years!

l BRYAN l


WWW. COMPIGNTECH .COM

Look us up on Facebook
COMPRESSION IGNITION TECHNOLOGIES

l 2005 l Ford F250 l FTX l
[A Few Odds-N-Ends]

Tuscany is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome