More "Repeal the Second Amendment" Collectivist Excrement. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
More "Repeal the Second Amendment" Collectivist Excrement.

Great write up from Mike V. at Sipseystreet!

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...amendment.html

More "Repeal the Second Amendment" Collectivist Excrement.
Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

Why is this clueless, bloody-minded, tyrannical moron smiling?

This time from a Salt Lake City doctor.

"The Second Amendment is dead ó a victim of its own making. It has been killed over and over again. Itís been dying since the mass murders at the University of Texas Clock Tower, 101 California in San Francisco, McDonalds in San Diego, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Trolley Square, Fort Hood Army Base, and now Aurora, Colo. It only remains to be declared DOA and repealed ó plain and simple."

My reply is below, which I was compelled to send though I doubt it gets printed. If it seems to be repetitive when compared to earlier letters to others, it is, with bare variations on the theme. I suppose if they can repeat themselves, I can too.

-----Original Message-----
To: vanderson@sltrib.com; letters@sltrib.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 12:40 pm
Subject: RE: Clawson's proposal to repeal the Second Amendment and start a bloody civil war.
RE: Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

Evidently Herr Doktor Clawson hasn't studied the Law of Unintended Consequences, nor thought through his tyrannical proposal. He wishes to repeal the Second Amendment, overturning the keystone of the Founders' Republic, with an eye to confiscating military-pattern semi-automatic rifles -- all of this in order to prevent periodic mass shootings in "gun free" citizen disarmament zones such as schools and theaters. No doubt this would work -- by sparking a bloody, nationwide, civil war that would relegate such incidents to the back pages of the Tribune. It seems an odd way to preserve the lives of innocents.

I must ask, in addition to killing me, my family and all my friends -- Obama's despised "bitter clingers" all -- just how many millions of bodies is Herr Doktor willing to stack up to achieve his proposal? One million? Ten? Twenty? His own? I doubt that last, for such tyrant wannabes rarely have the courage of their own convictions, life rather than principle being the most important thing to them. Indeed, they extrapolate their intended victims' expected behavior from their own cowardice, knowing that THEY would not risk imprisonment or death in standing up to the imperial federal government over something as unimportant to them as liberty or property.

But Herr Doktor should at least comprehend the existence of people who would die for their principles, even if he considers them wrong or even insane. The problem for Clawson embodied by this inconvenient fact is that people who are willing to die for their principles are most often willing to kill in righteous self-defense of those principles too -- and generally at substantially more than a one-to-one ratio. And, not to put too fine a point on it, but we're the ones with the firearms, the training and the will to use them if forced. The tip-of-the-spear military also is made up of our sons and daughters. Just which way does he expect them to point their weapons when his tyrannical order to disarm the American people comes down?

So I ask again, how many millions of us and how many millions of his side in this proposed civil war is he willing to see dead in order to get his way? All of us? All of them? None of us?

If the answer, after sober reflection, is the latter, then I submit that Herr Doktor Clawson ought to shut the hell up in the face of that bloody reality. If not, then let him have the courage of his ill-thought convictions and lead the first federal gun confiscation raid himself.

Mike Vanderboegh
P.O. Box 926
Pinson, AL 35126
GeorgeMason1776@aol.com
Sipsey Street Irregulars
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 11:49 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love this country, and I'd hate to see it go into a civil war again, but it seems like that is the only thing that's going to get the country straight.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto2four View Post
I love this country, and I'd hate to see it go into a civil war again, but it seems like that is the only thing that's going to get the country straight.

There's one other option.

Jonah 3.

Pure and simple, the entire Nation.

Quote:
3 Now the word of the Lord came to Jonah the second time, saying, 2 “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.” 3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey[a] in extent. 4 And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day’s walk. Then he cried out and said, “Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!”

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. 6 Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. 7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying,

Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. 9 Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?

10 Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
There's one other option.

Jonah 3.

Pure and simple, the entire Nation.
Are you an advocate for turning the US into a theocracy?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
Are you an advocate for turning the US into a theocracy?
Absolutely not, you cant MAKE someone believe.

The people of Nineveh turned to god before the king did.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:01 AM
Premium Member

The changes this nation needs will never be seen without bloodshed. Until the strong willed workers of this great nation stand up against the lazy, we will not see change.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
The changes this nation needs will never be seen without bloodshed. Until the strong willed workers of this great nation stand up against the lazy, we will not see change.

I'm afraid you're right. However if the "strong willed" stand up against "the lazy", those who actually created the condition this country is in will sit back and watch the entertainment from their lofty towers untouched.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Premium Member

When I say the strong willed, I mean the middle class, the ones who carry this country on our shoulders and are continually told that we're not doing enough.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
When I say the strong willed, I mean the middle class, the ones who carry this country on our shoulders and are continually told that we're not doing enough.

That's what I was thinking you meant, and I completely agree with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.